TVR&FF's Photomode and Video Zone - 14th November: News "Final"

• Thread starter Pebb
  • 3,856 comments
What would you rate as my best pics of all time everyone. Post up what you reckon are my top 15 shots, anyway some more news. Hopfully the rumour about the creators of PGR3 working on a patch, to allow PGR3 photomode pics to USB devices like PSP will come true.

And if it does happen, you could soon be looking out for a PGR3 photomode gallery from me. If they do not I just have to wait until i get a TV Capture card. I just hope the patch rumour is true.

Ok this is what I said in my last reply. If any of you want too, you can post up what you reckon are my top 15 shots.

Out of all my shots in this gallery.

What do you think are my top 15 shots out of all my shots. One more thing, I may do a update today.

It is a spookey day, since it is Friday the 13th. At the moment thinking up ideas for an update, for today or tonight mates.

Gallery News

With Easter soon here, there may be a Easter request opening for 5 lucky people. I may pick 2 and let the other people take the remaining spots, or i may just pick the 5 people.

In other news I cannot sleep at the moment, so i may start work on the next update in a hour or 2 buds.

Glad you like it DRIFT GOD, also I am still deciding about the Easter requests. So don't request yet, you should know by Tuesday if there is requests going for Easter time MKthreeGTi.

Ok I have decided, that i am most likey not to go ahead with the Easter requests. Sorry Jon. I know how much you may of requested an Easter request, but I rather spend this Easter time doing something else.

Insted of doing 5 Easter Requests. If I do change my mind a day before Easter, i be sure to tell you lot.

Thanks for the comments you left at my gallery, they are much appreciated. Wow, your certainly prolific - 30 pages!! I was really impressed with your tributes to Richard Burns, and Kieth Duckworth, great stuff! I also like the angles you use, as well as the tone and subtle colourings. great work, keep it up mate!

What movie is that, and thanxs guys. I also try to apply dark well in my artwork.

I try to do a mix of styles that best suits different cars. The next update may be up on Wednesday, but most likey to be up on a Thursday. Oh and thanxs for the comments yet again.

The 2nd part of the SL500 should be up later. In the mean time here is the 1st part of the M-Coupe.

BMW

Its M-Coupe in the lastest update you know, not the M3. But thanxs for the comments anyway.

Both 2nd parts will now be up till the weekend, sorry the delay guys. Anyway thanxs for the comments again. :)

Nice pics and car. I really like the last thumb.👍 👍 Come stop by my gallery and look at my latest updates if you get the time.

Back