Rohrl-fan's Garage: Finally!!! My first real update in months! 400R, SL500 & RS4!!!!!

• Thread starter Rohrl-fan
  • 383 comments
Nissan~GuruZ33
Some how your angles on the pics are weird, bu that is what make your look oh so original :)
Oh, I just try to compose what I think looks good. :) Guess I'm a bit weird myself! :lol: Glad you like my work.

I've just visited your gallery, and I really liked what I saw there! 👍

Rohrl-fan
We don't get Speedvision here in Europe... :banghead: :irked: :mad: :(

I do own a great book about the movie. :sly: It's called "A French Kiss With Death".
0837602343.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.gif

That looks like a sweet book!

Keep shooting 👍

kennythebomb
That looks like a sweet book!

Keep shooting 👍
It is! It's crazy what they've done to get that movie made, but it was worth it! Even after all these years it's still the best racing movie, with the possible exception of Gran Prix!

@ Fletch: Yeah, they are quite dark. Strange, they were looking better on my PS2. That said, I'm still quite happy with the result.

@ Appie17: Well, we aim to please! :sly: I'm glad you like them. I haven't had much time on the PS2 these last few days, but I'm planning to make some more updates tomorrow. :) This is really starting to become an addiction!

integra.98
i like the way you have taken this pictures of the benz butt sorry i dont like benz , but nice work bro :D
I'm glad you liked them. :) I'll do some more JDM somewhere this week as well. I saw your gallery as well. Nice work! 👍 Keep it up!

Nice update dude! I just love the E 55 AMG! I wanted to make that my next update, but you are the 2nd person to do that in the last week!

Keep it coming! 👍

Well well! I’ve checked out your work man.

I tried real hard to pick a favourite update but they are all very good :) . You have managed to get many of your pictures very realistic, I like it a lot.

The Jag at Le Sarthe is fantastic, as the M3 GTR and the Vette C2. Really nice work, keep it up man! :cheers:

M3_CSL
Well well! I’ve checked out your work man.

I tried real hard to pick a favourite update but they are all very good :) . You have managed to get many of your pictures very realistic, I like it a lot.

The Jag at Le Sarthe is fantastic, as the M3 GTR and the Vette C2. Really nice work, keep it up man! :cheers:
Thanks!!! :D

I'm working on uploading a next update. I think you're going to like it! Only thing is, ImageShack suddenly doesn't resize properly.

Rohrl-fan
Thanks!!! :D

I'm working on uploading a next update. I think you're going to like it!
You`r damn right man! :) Like it a lot, my favs is the first big one and the second thumb (really cool angle) 👍 :cheers:

Thanks! Glad you like my work.

About the last update: I've seen the new "Dukes of Hazzard" movie for the first time yesterday, and I was inspired! Probably has been done before, but I really loved throwing that big hunk of US muscle around on gravel.

The M5 you see in these pics is one of my favourite cars. I've lightened it to the max and has got an extensive set-up on the racing suspension. Still "only" 500bhp though. It's an excellent drifter. Now I don't know what you guys think of it, but I just love those rims on this car.

The Renault? Well, I just wanted to do a small car for a change! :)

One more thing! Even though I really don't like using PhotoTravel, I'm planning on including one shot in every series. That way you can at least admire the rims!

Back