Rohrl-fan's Garage: Finally!!! My first real update in months! 400R, SL500 & RS4!!!!!

• Thread starter Rohrl-fan
  • 383 comments
Aston Martin DB9 @ El Capitan

img05154ap.jpg

img05302tg.jpg

wow, you have so many updates at once! It is hard to keep up with you :)

Very nice updates this time, they are defenetly among you best ever 👍

Are the rims on the Aston from the VW Golf V GTI??

Thanks guys! :) I try to keep you guys on your toes! It's going to be a bit less the next few days.

@ Fletch: Yeah, those rims are from the GTI. Maybe not everyone's taste, but I think they look sweet! :D The Aston sure is difficult to photograph while driving. To much reflection if you ask me...

@ M3_CSL: This M3 is also one of my drifters. I also have a very mean black one as well!

It's too bad my USB-stick was full :grumpy: (I haven't got a PC at home at the moment...), because otherwise I could have made a nice PhotoTracel pic. Then you can admire the CSL rims! :) I'll do it sometime next week.

db9: its damn nice (only those rims aren't my first choise)
lancer: cool pics man i think those rims are an obsesion for you :D
bmw: da driftmachine 👍

Ooohhh... Thanks guys! :) I'm glad you like my work.

@ Duck: I try to do my best. I put in quite some time to get a shot just right. It really is more of a challenge that way.

@ Freddy86: Thanks! I have to say, I've been given quite a few tips from everybody.

HEy awesome! Love those BMW, DB7 and especially that yellow EVO V shots! I like that drifting EVO V the best and the rest looks so mad! oh and hey you have a nice Honda Integra Type R at the front. I hope to own one one day as well or mayb a little beast EG Civic with a K20A engine modified for the Tracks :) lolz. Great Gallery and keep up the Great Work!

@ Integra.98: Thanks, dude! Your pics aren't bad either!!!

@ Tougemonster: Glad you like my pics. About my Integra, it's my hobbycar. I've bought it used in 2004, it's a European model '98. I've taken out the back seat and installed a rollcage. The next thing I'm planning on changing are the brakes. They overheat a bit to fast at the moment!

Thanks guys! All these comments really mean a lot to me. :)

I'm visiting my parents at the moment, but expect a brand new update sometime in the next few days!

Rohrl-fan
@ Integra: Thanks, dude! Your pics aren't bad either!!!

@ Tougemonster: Glad you like my pics. About my Integra, it's my hobbycar. I've bought it used in 2004, it's a European model '98. I've taken out the back seat and installed a rollcage. The next thing I'm planning on changing are the brakes. They overheat a bit to fast at the moment!
@Rohrl-fan - Sounds like some interesting modification to your Integra there lolz Go the Type R! 👍 Are you going to full on modified it or just keep it to a minor mod? It would be great to see the progress of your car turn into a even more meaner beast lolz. But that would require alot of money. The car itself is a great car already. Great to see some DC2 Type R owners in here. 👍 Great gallery :)

Back