Rohrl-fan's Garage: Finally!!! My first real update in months! 400R, SL500 & RS4!!!!!

• Thread starter Rohrl-fan
  • 383 comments
im diggin' the 2002 drift shots! u really captured the feeling of speed without smudging the fine details of the car 👍 keep up the good work man! and thanks for stopping by my gallery :)

@ MKthreeGTI: Thanks! :) Glad you like 'em!

@ FaLLeNaNGeL: Thank you! It's all a bit of luck as well. Sometimes I can't get a single pic just the way I want to, sometimes it goes extremely well as with the 2002.

@ pain killer: I agree, but I think that together with the 2002 the series with the M5 is also one of my best.

@ PERFECT BALANCE: Thanks! This is the best I can do just using PhotoMode.

@ sejtur: I'm glad you like my pics, but are my colours really that bad? I try to adjust the colour balance to what I think works for that car. I use the same settings for brightness and colour balance in every shot of a series.

@ Krame: Thanks for the kind words! :) I'm glad you like my pics!

Lancia Delta HF Integrale @ Grand Canyon

img06626an.jpg

img06842zq.jpg

img06806ri.jpg

img06883gj.jpg

freddy86
Very nice updates man! The ssr is great, you really made that shine. Ruf is also cool but I don't really like the wing on it.
I also like the SSR best of this last update. It was parked in a dark corner of my garage. I really didn't know how much fun that car is on the track!

The wing on the Ruf is there for a reason. I wanted it to look a bit like a racing Porsche from the 70's. In any case, with all that power at least it's functional!

nice work on the delta and the RUF and also on the chevy i like the delta pics more then the rest but damn good work

ps: this evening im gonna put my new gallery up ;)

Cool update Rohrl

I really like the Lanica rally set, you captured a bit of the Group-B spirit with those photos with the camera guy standing infront of the car 👍

I agree with freddy, the SSR is very shiny :)

The Ruf set is so full of action, also a very good update 👍

Awesome! I'm a massive Delta fan, so its nice to see the rally car out there where it belongs - chewing gravel! I like both rows of thumbs, and the 2nd and 4th big pic. I also like how you have kept the rally tyres on the Delta in the photo travel shot, fantastic!

The SSR update is great too, I like the first big pic and the row of thumbs, cracking stuff! you got some great angles going on there! Good stuff mate!

I really like the BTR update, its awsome! Again, great angles throughout, and I particularly like the drifiting pics. I'm not sure about the wing though, but thats personal preference. Your choice of rims is fantastic too. I've got a Skyline update coming soon with the same rims. You beat me to this one mate! I was planning a Ruf update for next a week on sunday, guess I'll have to put it on the back boiler for a couple of weeks. :sly:

These three updates are great, and personally I feel that if you spent a little more time perfecting the blur, sharpness, and lighting, you would be up there with the best as you already have great angles, and a good choice of cars. Keep at it mate, your almost there! :dopey:

Wow you've got alot of pics in here.
The SSR actually looks decent for an ugly mutha...
The Lancia, too. Great colors.

@ Integra.98: Thanks, dude!!! I'm glad you liked my updates! I've checked your new gallery as well. Great job!!! 👍 I had a feeling you would like the NSX. Yours on the 'ring was excellent as well!

@ Appie17: Thank you! I was pleased with those two myself as well. Like I posted earlier, I had my reasons for the wing! Glad you like the NSX as well!

@ Fyffe: Ah! Thanks! The same can be said of yours!!!

@ Fletch: I'm glad you noticed what look I was going for. I was a bit disappointed though. That guy was already running when I pressed select and after the first tims a took the shot he was back taking pictures. To bad I wasn't driving the Delta S4...

@ magburner: Wow! Quite a few lines!!! 👍 I'm glad you liked the Delta. I just love it and it's older brother, the S4, for their "Martini"-livery. I thought it looked best on gravel. At the moment I'm trying to get the best results when it comes to lighting, blur and colour. It's certainly not easy to get that just right only using PhotoMode. Thanks!!!

@ Cosmic: Glad to be an inspiration! :lol: Seriously, despite all it's flaws, GT4 must be about the greatest game I've ever played. But then again, isn't that why we are all here? ;)

@ Bedheadben: Thanks! The SSR looks good indeed! :) Glad you liked it!

@ Vonie: Glad you liked my updates! Thanks!!! To be honest, I kind of like the SSR. The reason I posted a series of this car is that GM has announced they're going to stop production of his beast!

@ baronCAD: Thanks! Glad you like my work!

@ pain killer: Glad you liked the Ruf & the Delta. I'm pleased with those updates myself.

@ WENG: Thanks! Don't worry, there will me more Rufs in the future!

@ M3_CSL: Yeah, Suzuka is owned by Honda (as is Motegi!) and I wanted to do a series about this NSX because my father used to own one. It was a '92 model and later he traded in for a '98 Targa Automatic (He sold that one about 2 years ago...). But this red one was the daddy! I've only driven that one a few times, but it was a blast.

Rohrl-fan
@ M3_CSL: Yeah, Suzuka is owned by Honda (as is Motegi!) and I wanted to do a series about this NSX because my father used to own one. It was a '92 model and later he traded in for a '98 Targa Automatic (He sold that one about 2 years ago...). But this red one was the daddy! I've only driven that one a few times, but it was a blast.

Nice with some history about an update 👍 the closest i´ve came to a car in the game is the Volvo 240, I worked in one of those a long time ago :ouch: it´s just as bad in real life as in the game :lol:

M3_CSL
Nice with some history about an update 👍 the closest i´ve came to a car in the game is the Volvo 240, I worked in one of those a long time ago :ouch: it´s just as bad in real life as in the game :lol:
Can't say I've driven one of those Volvo's, but I can't complain about the number of GT4-cars I've driven in real life.
- My own Integra
- Dad's NSX
- A Honda S2000
- A Hommell Berlinetta at advanced driving school.
- An Alfa Romeo 147 GTA during a test drive.
- A Mazda RX-8 (The low power one, sounded just like a vacuum cleaner!:indiff: )
- A Mazda MX-5 (One of the early ones.)

Back