Rohrl-fan's Garage: Finally!!! My first real update in months! 400R, SL500 & RS4!!!!!

• Thread starter Rohrl-fan
  • 383 comments
Mercedes-Benz SL500 @ Opera Paris

img07879tq.jpg

img07930cf.jpg

img09236uz.jpg

Very nice. 👍

When resizing the pics, save the quality at best for that program, there is some pixelation you can see pretty well in your 'big' pics.

sejtur
Very nice. 👍

When resizing the pics, save the quality at best for that program, there is some pixelation you can see pretty well in your 'big' pics.
Thanks for the advice and the compliment!

The resizing is done by Imageshack. The limited quality doesn't really bother me, I've got the originals on my harddrive.

You're really getting better every update my belgian friend. You're drift pictures are always a pleasure to see. In these updates all the big shots are very nice. My favourite of all those shot would have to be the 2nd thumbnail of the elise. I love it when you can see the car through the smoke of some burning tyres.

Great job on the whole! 👍 👍

Great gallery, just saw like the half of the updates, you really like rally cars. The pics are amazing, I got some inspiration. Again, very nice gallery

@ freddy86: Thanks for the kind words! :) Glad you like my drifting. Don't worry, I won't do that on "de leien" in real life!!! The big pics are mostly the ones I like best.

@ Integra.98: Glad you like my latest updates! After the standard NSX yesterday I wanted to do something "more extreme"! The Lotus was just a car I wanted to do for quite some time.

@ sar593: Alright!! 👍 Glad to hear I've inspired you. I'll be sure to check your gallery! About the rally cars, it's not that I'm a rally freak, but I do love group B cars and driving on gravel in GT4! :)

nightcreature84
love the lotus! i got that car too. i was thinking about playing around with that car, must be lots of fun to drive looking at you pics!
Thanks!!! My advice? Go for it! It's hugely fun!!! You can really place it however you want. Very responsive! I'm planning on tuning the Elise 111R as well. With that Toyota-engine you can really make it fly! :lol:

Hey great updates! The SL500 is nice! Great idea taking out the SL500 for a fun cruise lolz (The second last one was my fav). The NSX-R Shots were one of my fav as well! To me it just look sooooooo.......Cool!!!! Like everyone of it, wow it even has a GT wing didn’t see that. But…then I caught sight of the Lotus Elise Type 72 @ Apricot Hill Raceway, oh my…my mouth just wouldn’t stop drooling :drool: (pics 1, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 & 10 were the best, well to me anyway). Then came your Dodge Viper GTS shots and damn, those shots scared the hell out of me! :scared: I don’t even need to drive the car to experience how much power that car makes… your shots tells it all. With your Nissan R390, great work. And finally (you sure love to drift ^_^) the Volkswagen Golf I GTI, excellent work man. Those shots show what a little hot Golf can do if you push it to its limits 👍 . Nonetheless great gallery (looking awesome) love to see more updates soon.

@ freddy86: Thanks!!! I'm glad you like them. I'm not really a big fan of Phototravel (Don't like the controls!), but I'm very happy with some of my results! :)

@ Arathorn: Thank you!! I like the Viper. It looks so mean!

@ Integra.98: Glad you like the pics! I really hadn't noticed that wheel. Might shuffle the pics around a bit.

@ Appie17: Okay! :) Glad you like them! I'll do another Benz soon, I was thinking of the road versione of the 190 Evo II.

@ Krame: Thanks dude! That GTI may look good, but was also huge fun to shoot. It's such a fun car to drive! :D

@ MKthreeGTi: Thank you! I had a feeling you were going to like it! Still glad you do, though! :lol:

@ Vonie: Thanks! Those two cars are some of the most fun in the game!

@ tougemonster: Wow! You really took your time writing your comment! :) Thanks for the positive comments! About the Viper, it does have around 900 horses! :D And yeah, I love drifting!!! :lol:

@ Fletch: I try to keep busy! :lol: What can I say, watching TV isn't really my thing. So then I either make pics in GT4 or watch a DVD! Glad you like them, because here's more!!! :)

Not liking the ugly spoiler on the Else, that really ruins its nice body work. But I like the GTi MK1 update.

TVR&Ferrari_Fan
Not liking the ugly spoiler on the Else, that really ruins its nice body work. But I like the GTi MK1 update.
Well, I'm not a big fan of the spoilers in GT4 myself, but on this car it's functional and it gives the car a nice GT-look. Glad you like my pics though! :)

Back