TVR&FF's Photomode and Video Zone - 14th November: News "Final"

• Thread starter Pebb
  • 3,856 comments
Nice pics of the Chaser! đź‘Ť You've made what I find (one of :lol:) the ugliest car in the game look pretty good on picture. Excellent work!!!

Nice pics man. The 4th is definitely the best, with the 3rd hot on its heels. I like the different lighting conditions you use in your images, they are unique, and make them really stand out. Keep up the good work mate! :dopey:

As a treat some of the updates will not have my signature in it, just in case you ever want to use it as a wallpaper for your PC, Xbox 360 or PSP.

Toms

Finally an update ;)

Welcome back TVR&FF :)

Nice updates of an bit of an odd car, I have not seen many pic of it.

I like the 1st PhotoTravel pic the best! (2nd pic of the 2nd part)

Hey nice JZX100 Toms Chaser man! One of my favourite cars in real life (Hope to own one in future along with a cool EG K20A Powered Civic :lol:) Good update this one :)

Thanxs a lot yet again guys. If any of you are yet to check my motorsport and car event photos in real life, then check my gallery out. Which well has a link in my signature.

Good pics of the Chaser dude, good reflections :)đź‘Ť. One question man, the symbol of your name, have you made it???

Audi

Any one of these 11 shots will be my entry for the PMC50, still got to decide which one to enter for PMC50 folks.

Here is a preview of the Volvo 240 GLT update:

previewah0ck.jpg

Sorry if there is a big preview sign. Well I put it in because its a preview, once the 240GLT is up. Then I will remove the preview sign.

I know how much pain it is waiting for a new update to be posted, but i just wanted to give you lot a sneakey preview of the next update.

It's not a pain, especially cause there your pics :rolleyes" l0l jk! r0fl lm40! Naw your pics are cool, keep up the great work TVR.

The preview shot will be posted up later on today or Tuesday in full size with the rest of the 240GLT update. While having some extra editing done to the preview shot aswell.

But I still cannot decide which shot from the R8 shots to enter to PMC50, it looks like i be deciding for a bit guys.

Gallery News - 6th Feb 06

The main page with a car map is getting its links edited at the moment, so it makes finding the cars more easy. Anyway finally decided what one to enter in PMC50, look in PMC50 to see what shot i entered buds.

Its not mainly a update Fletch, its more like to show the 11 shots I had to decide between. Also just edited my last reply.

Gallery News - 7th Feb 06

The 2nd part looks like it has been pushed back to the weekend guys sorry about this. Anyway in other news I may do a U Turn for the Easter Requests, and about this i be sure to keep you lot updated guys.

Gallery News - 9th Feb 06

In the future look out for any Tourist Trophy shots to be added to this gallery, at the moment there is no UK date for Tourist Trophy. But I am hoping Tourist Trophy will be out in the UK soon guys.

One more thing it does not look like I be doing a U-Turn, like maybe doing a Easter GT4 Photomode requests.

Back