Did You See Anything Good Today?

• Thread starter Shannon
  • 3,915 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
danoff
Woah! Ding Ding Ding! Right on the money. I looked it up and that's exactly what it was. So that's the Maserati logo huh? Interesting. I didn't even know there was a Maserati sedan.

Yep, the Quattroporte is a neat car. If I was in the market for a luxury/supercar sedan, the QP would be a major M5 rival for me (especially after hearing one accelerating by :drool:). And that's saying a ton, as I'm a big M5/BMW in general fan.

BMW Z4 3.0
Vauxhall VX220 which is pretty cool since they were never officially imported over here. Had a talk to the owner and he bought it new in Britain in 2001 and when the time came to come to NZ he couldn't bear to part with it so he took it with him.

I saw a Caterham toodling around my parents' town today. First sunny day in a while :)👍

danoff
I've never seen a tuscan anything in real life.

Yeah, they are quite rare - haven't seen many myself.

Just saw a Lancia Delta Integrale - another rare motor.

As if the Sales Manager wasn't already driving a nice car (SL500) today he took delivery of his new *cough* SL55 AMG. He's going to let me take it for a spin this week. These are beautiful cars in person.

06-02-06_1043.jpg

Parked outside my neighbours house was this, the BMW M6.
M6a.jpg

Wish I owned that car, the owner is a friend, and he used to drive a Harley Davidson edition F150, that he took me for a ride in. Nice truck!

I have yet to see a Viper, even at Car Shows.

That one I admit is: :drool:

VIPFREAK
WHAT!? HOW!?

It was just sitting in a parking lot a couple of days ago, down the street from my office. I happened to have a camera in the glove compartment.

What a beast...

Damn, great preparidness! (sp?) I need to get a compact camera just for that purpose. 👍

X5.
I envy you :grumpy:

:lol: Thanks, I envy me as well because I don't see many Vipers these days like I used to. :grumpy:

X5.
Only seen two in my life time so far :grumpy:

How many were you seeing before :scared:

Every car show I go to I see a Viper but I don't really count it because I expect to see one.

Well, not many but it was a little more frequent I suppose.

I suppose I could go to the Dodge dealerships around here and I'd be seeing the SRT/10s everyday. :sly:

I saw a DB9 convertible......

....on the back of a breakdown lorry. :nervous: I couldn't see the front, but the back and rear quarter panels looked fine, so I don't think it had actually crashed. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back