TVR&FF's Photomode and Video Zone - 14th November: News "Final"

• Thread starter Pebb
  • 3,856 comments
Thanxs once again, ok the 2nd part of the 240GLT could be either up this weekend or next week guys.

Here is my PMC51 entry.

I post the rest of the shots i had to decide between later on folks.

Here is the rest of the 240 GLT update. The next to be featured in this gallery will be the TVR Tamora, then the Land Rover Stormer.

Volvo

Great pics, your PMC51 entry is really good! Stop by my gallery if you have some time. Keep up the great work!

Isn't too sharp a good thing, also thanxs for the comments. Anyway here are the other shots I took for PMC51, which i had to decide between.

Thanxs for the comments appie, but nice sneaking under my reply radar. I did not see your reply until now appie.

Gallery News - 13th Feb 06

Get ready for a shock, well the shock is I be doing a late U-Turn on the Easter Update. So there will be 2 request places up for grabs, and well the 2 people to request first get to pick 1 car each.

Which they would like to see me take shots of. Also I will not be doing any MX5 or 2CV updates or requests at all guys.

Hey! I like the range stormer update! The first and forth pics are my faves. I like the chunky tyres you have on the car too, great stuff! :dopey:

Mag thanxs for the comments, but did anyone else see the shots on 34. And as a treat I be posting the 1st part of the Tamora update up now mates.

TVR

TVR&Ferrari_Fan
Isn't too sharp a good thing
Yes, and No. If your going for the sharp look, make it as sharp as JMX does, and no sharper. I look at JMX photos all the time, i try to duplicate his pics, and try it on others, It helps so much to have people like him around. But yours a slighting hanging over the edge, and one more click of it, blows you right off. Look at his pics, and i mean just stare at them for 10 mins or so, just look at all the fine details, and you will come out with a good out come.

Its like sour sweets you either love them or you don't like them much. Also anyone see I snuck in another update in my last reply.

Back