TVR&FF's Photomode and Video Zone - 14th November: News "Final"

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pebb
  • 3,856 comments
  • 322,087 views
Here is a little remix of the Spyker C8 Laviolette.

Spyker

 
Thanxs once again, ok the 2nd part of the 240GLT could be either up this weekend or next week guys.
 
It's been some time since I were last in here, but you've made some more cool pics. 👍
 
Nice updates with the Audi 👍 and cool volvo in your next one. Nice remix of the Spyker C8 Laviolette love the 2nd pic. :)
 
i just watched a top gear episode that had this car in it. i really like the pictures you took of it expecially the 1st one. 👍
 
You should see a C8 in person it looks way more better buds.
 
You've got some great pics in here, TVR&F_F! The Le Mans shots are just stunning. Well done 👍👍
 
Nice pics TVR. 👍 Check out my latest update if you have time.
 
Thanxs guys, also I loved taking shots of that R8.
 
Nice update mate, the first is my fave. 👍
 
Here is my PMC51 entry.



I post the rest of the shots i had to decide between later on folks.
 
Here is the rest of the 240 GLT update. The next to be featured in this gallery will be the TVR Tamora, then the Land Rover Stormer.

Volvo

 
Great pics, your PMC51 entry is really good! Stop by my gallery if you have some time. Keep up the great work!
 
Your shots are really sharp... too sharp. But there still pretty damn good.
 
Isn't too sharp a good thing, also thanxs for the comments. Anyway here are the other shots I took for PMC51, which i had to decide between.

 
Oh look another update. Right there will be one more update later on guys.

Land Rover

 
some awsome pics dude:drool:
:drool:
 
Ok here is the 2nd part of the Land Rover Stormer.

Land Rover

 
Thanxs for the comments appie, but nice sneaking under my reply radar. I did not see your reply until now appie.

Gallery News - 13th Feb 06

Get ready for a shock, well the shock is I be doing a late U-Turn on the Easter Update. So there will be 2 request places up for grabs, and well the 2 people to request first get to pick 1 car each.

Which they would like to see me take shots of. Also I will not be doing any MX5 or 2CV updates or requests at all guys.
 
I want to see the BMW M Coupe in black with BBS 017 rims at Photo Travel at Shibuya :D I like your last couple of updates, small - but nice :D
 
Right MK3 has one request space, there is one more request spot left buds.
 
Hey! I like the range stormer update! The first and forth pics are my faves. I like the chunky tyres you have on the car too, great stuff! :dopey:
 
Mag thanxs for the comments, but did anyone else see the shots on 34. And as a treat I be posting the 1st part of the Tamora update up now mates.

TVR

 
TVR&Ferrari_Fan
Isn't too sharp a good thing
Yes, and No. If your going for the sharp look, make it as sharp as JMX does, and no sharper. I look at JMX photos all the time, i try to duplicate his pics, and try it on others, It helps so much to have people like him around. But yours a slighting hanging over the edge, and one more click of it, blows you right off. Look at his pics, and i mean just stare at them for 10 mins or so, just look at all the fine details, and you will come out with a good out come.
 
Its like sour sweets you either love them or you don't like them much. Also anyone see I snuck in another update in my last reply.
 
As another treat I post the 2nd part up now, so here it is.

TVR

 
Back