TVR&FF's Photomode and Video Zone - 14th November: News "Final"

• Thread starter Pebb
  • 3,856 comments
Thanxs Turbo, just remember people have till 4am or 5am GMT to take the last request spot.

Gallery News - 14th Feb 06

I be extending the last request spot by another 1-2 hours guys. So if you want an easter request then get posting.

Talk about luck MK3, because I just found a black M-Coupe in the used car lot. Anyway first up is Vonies Easter treat.

Vonie's HSR-II Photomode Treat
To: Vonie - from: TVR&FF

Thanxs appie, ok here is MK3's Easter treat.

MKIII's M-Coupe Photomode Treat
To:
MK3 - from: TVR&FF

Thanxs CoolbeaN, also I see this is your first time in this gallery. If you get a bit lost there is a car map on the 1st page.

Ok since I got mixed up with Valentines day and Easter, well there will be Easter request spots to come up soon guys.

I haven't been here for a while and now I see that I've missed quite much. :ill:

I browsed back three pages and of those my favourite is the Audi R8, excellent sharpness and overall look of the shots! The Land Rover Part II is also great, I've never thought about shooting a car with snow tires on but it really suits a SUV or whatever class the car belongs to. 👍

The reason I put snow tyres on the Stormer, is so I can react what happened on Top Gear last week kind of. And glad you like they Grey.

Thanxs Vonie, anyone is still allowed to use any of my shots as wallpapers. You got consent from me.

Thanxs a lot MKIII, ok there may be another new update up this week. But most likey the next update will be up next week or 2 guys.

Gallery News - 16th Feb 06

With there being a Easter Request spots being up for grabs real soon, I may even do a Pancake day requests day aswell. Also don't expect any new updates until next week now guys.

Glad you liked looking at them all, but did you look at all the cars by the car map. Or did you just go through all the pages in the correct order.

Thanxs Fletch ok people who requested on New Years day, will have to wait until later this year before they can get a request spot again. Or people who requested on Christmas 05 will have to wait later this year aswell, before they can get a request spot again.

Back