Did You See Anything Good Today?

• Thread starter Shannon
  • 3,915 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
saw my 2nd ever e60 m5 this time in black :drool: (other one was blue bout 2 months ago), only saw it briefly from the back before it dissappeared! :) still it looked nice and shiny :P

Well, today I went for a ride into Adelaide city, which is about 20km from my house, and along the way I saw
- Nissan Stagea
- Porsche Carrera 997
- Porsche Boxter, young guy driving, probably rich parents. :grumpy:
- Ford Model T, looked like it just came out of the shop.
- BMW M3

Ferrari 360 Spyder
Lamborghini Murcielago Roadster
Merc S55 AMG
Merc CL55 AMG
3X Merc SL500
New Porsche 911

Saw a Ferrari 360 about a week ago, getting off the highway at my exit. Pity it was yellow.. hehe.

Kind of surprised me, though. This town's pretty "bumpy", and there's a lot of places that car simply can't go. A lot of shopping centers and gas stations and such where there's a big dip and a sudden climb of four or five feet.. where even I have to take it easy to keep from scraping the nose.. no way in hell that 360's going to get in there.

I've seen some amazing stuff in my town... My area is where the rich people from New Orleans go if they don't want to live in a filthy city (contrary to what you may think, my family is not "rich"). :lol:
(just cause I live near rich people doesn't make me one of them) ;)

However to go over some of the car's I've seen in my town in the last 6 weeks....

Ford GT- (black with white or gray strips) Seen it twice.

C6 Z06- Even had some words with the owner as he was leaving the bar I was entering (I couldn't resist saying something ... He opened the car door for his girl and I was staring at the car... He caught me and winked :lol:
I got out and mentioned what an awesome car he had. 👍

Lotus Elise- I couldn't tell exactly what make it was since I don't know what they have here in the US. However, it was yellow and awesome... Awesome enough that I was too much in awe of the car to look for the roof details as to see if it was the equivalent of a 111R or 111S.\

Dodge Viper- Pretty common, more so than the new vette Z06 (and I'm talking about the new Vipers).

That's about it for now.
I'll come back when I have more time to talk about the other less amazing cars that are still great (suby wrx 9 and evo 8 for example).

Later. :D

Oh, yeah.. forgot about the Viper I saw about two-three weeks ago as I was leaving work. Silver. Couldn't tell the exact make, since I only saw it briefly, and from the back.

Today I saw:

Vauxhall Senator 3.0 - old yes, but I love them. Ever since I used to stear my grandads when I was young and he worked the pedals. The digital dash was cool!

Aston Martin DB9 - Just casually cruised past, the driver was on his mobile phone. lol. The Aston itself was very dirty.

E46 BMW M3 - Love these and I love when I see one drive past. The quad exhaust sounds great.

coming back from the doctors I saw:

Mercedes SL500 - with number plate BON51OR, french for good afternoon.

Lamborghini Murcielago - sleek and black

OMG last weekend on saturday, iwas with my friend, we saw a
Ferrari 360 Spider
Buick Special type thing
AND the rarest one a
Studabaker it was black, smelled like ****, but it looked very nice.

Old GTO across from school parking lot
Image000%2ejpg
crappy cell phone

A good day for 'spots' today!

- apart from the Maserati Spider and Ferrari 456 that i see every day, i saw a 355 spider, AMV8 (dark blue, could have been a better colour) Quattroporte, Gallardo (nice in black) some sort of Nissan Silvia, not a great car but not one officially imported so pretty rare and a M6.

Went back to London today :D

Bentley Continental GT
Ferrari 308 GTB
Lamborghini Muira
BMW M5 2nd gen.
BMW M3
BMW 7 Series.
TVR Cerbera
Lotus Elise
Honda S2000
Toyota Supra
Nissan Skyline R33