Manufacturers Competition Week 17 - Closed

• Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 71 comments
I was hoping you'd use that Aston shot when I read what the theme was, Revolution. 👍 It's on my desktop for like two weeks now. :D Only an extremely good pic of the CLK-GTR can beat that shot for a place on my desktop! ;)

Final Entry

Preview

tvr4preview8ud.jpg

Excellent work Revolution I think I'll set it as my background 👍 If thats ok?
Go for it, I don't mind.
@Krame - Ooh, lovely :)
@TF - Great stuff as usual, that car looks great in British Racing Green :P

This is my first entry into any competition. I had my wife pick out the car, car color, rims, and venue. I didn't really care for any of the choices, but I did the best with what I had.

Final Entry

preview1ys.jpg

Thirdeye
garnet - I really like that pic, it almost looks real!
Hey thanks alot! Thats what I was striving for, but for some reason I'm seeing all these others and I'm just not sure I'll be sticking with that one. I steered away from Aston Martin after I saw Revs shot, but I'm not a big fan of the TVR's so I don't know what I may do. I really appreciate the compliment though, makes me feel better about the entry.

M3, I really like the reflection of the start/finish line on the Tuscan, nice touch 👍

Rev, I salute you, because I can just not get it to work exactly how I want. Oh well, here's my shot at it this week:

FINAL ENTRY:

Man, after seeing alot of these I'm probably gonna get a new shot, my "realistic" looking shot just doesn't have the flair alot of these others have. Great job guys.

After I get off work and eat....Ive got to do some serious phototaking:ill: I dont think Ive entered a comp this week yet.

Back