TVR&FF's Photomode and Video Zone - 14th November: News "Final"

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pebb
  • 3,856 comments
  • 322,087 views
some nice pics dude:tup:
 
Thanxs guys, also I cannot belive my gallery is close to 10,000 views.
 
well let my help you then:tup:
 
Here is the 1st part.

Mitsubishi

 
Very nice evening colours in this update dude. The car is well placed but should be a little bit sharper IMO.
 
When it is the evening most racing drivers in real life are not sharp most of the time Freddy, but that is what I reckon.
 
Nice pictures, the angle and the pic on the first one is nice...
 
wow..everyone's doing tommy's EVO.. the pic looks good just the way it is...it kinda looks like a sunset shot or somethin..:dopey:

nice update man..👍
 
R32mania
wow..everyone's doing tommy's EVO.. the pic looks good just the way it is...it kinda looks like a sunset shot or somethin..:dopey:

nice update man..👍
Thanxs for the comments again guys, I was going to turn that sunset into a overcast day. But I changed my mind at the last min, anyway here is the 1st part of the RX8 update.

Mazda

 
whoa...does that car really come w/ that stock color?:dopey:

i never bought and never driven one of those.. but it still looks good..i like pic # 3 best..simple but still stylish..

pic #4 is kinda dark for me...

but its still a nice update..👍
 
I pushed the contrast up to show the top of the body more.
 
Here is the 2nd part of the RX8 update.

Mazda

 
RX-8 looks sharp in that blue. Keep up the good work!
 
Thanxs mate, the 2nd part of the Evo VI Rally Car will be up later on guys.
 
Damn, those pics are hell of a lot better than the other part 1 udpate :D
 
Thanxs a lot, also look out for an RX7 update in the future buds.
 
Mitsubishi

 
you've got some great colours in your pictures.
these are just...works of art :)
 
i like the 2nd and 4th pic of the 2nd RX8 update man..👍

and i really love the EvO shot you got there especially #2.. pretty clean and sharp...👍
 
Thanxs for the comments guys, anyway a new update could be up this week buds.
 
Very nice updates! 👍 I like the RX-8, but I just love the Evo!!! :drool: It's awesome!

Feel free to check my latest updates. :)
 
Thanxs Rohrl, I check your gallery out once i link my PC up to my new HDTV at times mate.
 
As a treat for you lot I will be posting up the next update now, insted of either the weekend or next week guys.

Chevrolet

 
Thanxs a lot guys, if you lot are really lucky I post up the 97 EVO IV Rally Car.
 
TVR&Ferrari_Fan
Thanxs a lot guys, if you lot are really lucky I post up the 97 EVO IV Rally Car.
i am going to be looking forward to that
 
Mitsubishi

 
Back