:::Dick Steel's Gallery::: Toyota GT-One

• Thread starter Dick Steel
  • 910 comments
Subaru Impreza Rally Car '99

047vv.jpg

091st.jpg

Please comment!​

Nice update, all the pics look really good, but that one on the bottom right is Golden! Great shots. Look forward to the next update.

nice sets... so wise men do follow the stars huh? (pun intended) :D

i also like the celica sets..they pretty sharp and clean as always..i would also like to see more pics of your aston.. 👍

Very nice updates since my last visit! 👍 Awesome Aston!!! :drool: Love the whole package: the car, the colour, the rims & the location.

Just one thing, and I know I've said this before, try to get a bit more variation in your angles. At Grand Canyon Phototravel you can set the camera on various angles around the car. Try to play with that a bit more and your pics will become even better! Hope you don't mind my comment...

The Holden is very sweet too!!! 👍 I like that car very much, but it's not an Aston... :D Anyway, keep up the good work. I've always liked your pics very much.

Rohrl-fan:
Just one thing, and I know I've said this before, try to get a bit more variation in your angles. At Grand Canyon Phototravel you can set the camera on various angles around the car. Try to play with that a bit more and your pics will become even better! Hope you don't mind my comment...

Thanks man! I Usually try to use different angles much as possible. When I was shooting aston for the competition I used only one angle because car looked best on this angle. I didn't thought release more pics than my final entry pic before R32mania request more pics of aston. I don't mind your comment because every kind criticism and tips are welcome.

everytime i come in your gallery, i see some beauty pics and really like to come in to your gallery. Well done:tup:

Wow. Those are some great shots DS. I like the Red Mustang with that background. It looks very focused :) Awesome pics man. I will send you a PM in a few.

effin-a dude. the whole lot of the large shots are way cool. none of them are boring or redundant. i bet you the shot with the whole crew looking up the azure turn two hill would have done well in "the field" photo contest 👍

the phototravel shots rock too. db9 = :cool:

Back