TVR&FF's Photomode and Video Zone - 14th November: News "Final"

• Thread starter Pebb
  • 3,856 comments
Thanxs Fallen, anyway the 2nd parts of the EVO IV Rally Car and the Camaro Z28 should be up later on guys. Also if anybody who has not looked at the updates before Page 37 & below should have a look if they get time.

Thats if anybody wants too, but a way to maybe get you to look is if I say plz, and well I will say plz:

"Plz have a look if you get the time buds."

Thanxs Vonie, I,m also glad you replied Yoda. I was starting to wonder where you got too, but in a good way.

Nice updates TVR. I'm liking the second RX8 update and the second chevy update. The first shot in the 2nd chevy set is reealy nice, the colors and reflections are perfect.

very nice follow up TVR! the colors and reflection look so realistic! the lines on the car and the small detail show up very beautifully definately a 10/10. 👍

Thanxs a lot guys, also Fallen you have given me my first 10/10 I think and thanxs for that.

Right here is the 2nd part, I will post it up now. Because well my HDTV should be arriving today guys.

Mitsubishi

Guys you should see amy shots on HDTV from other peoples galleries, it looks so lush. Plus the samples of Sky HD are just lush aswell, also thanxs for the comments again.

Gallery News - 23rd Feb 06

Right before I get off to bed, there will be 2 Pancake day photomode request spots up for grabs. Like before past people who requested, will have to wait later this year before requesting once again.

So if you want a request spot for a car. Which you want me to take shots of, then get posting. One more thing 2 people who post up first after this reply, have till Saturday night or Sunday afternoon to request buds.

Wow I really enjoyed your photos. I like the RX-8 and Chevy photos the best. Keep up the good work 👍. If you have some spare time feel free to drop by my gallery and have a look around :cheers:.

Thanxs for the comments guys, also my Big Bro's girlfriend is pregnant. So if all goes well I will become an uncle guys.

Thanxs a lot bjc, ok an update on the requests I am yet to start work on them. But I have brought a componet cable for my PS2. So I should see more detail of what I am taking shots of.

Message recieved via Xbox Live on 2/26/2006 @ 9:00AM

"Black can you post a message in
my GT4 photomode on GTPlanet,
telling people the requests. And
they will be delayed a bit maybe,
because of a virus caused
madness on my PC. And well I
need to reformat my PC.
"

He should be back sometime soon.

Alright guys a bit of an update on the requests, well they will not be up tonight. They may not be up on Wednesday even, because my Big Bro took my PC home with him.

So he can try to sort out the random restarts and crashes, which has been caused mainly by a bad version of the Service Pack 2 CD. It all installed right on the new reformat, but once my PC rebooted back up.

Well it did not like a different way of getting Service Pack 2 onto my PC, I could do the requests on my Dads PC. But his mouse is real bad, so I cannot get the requests in the right state.

Sorry for the delay guys, but I just wanted to keep you lot updated on what is happening at the moment. Also my Big Bro took my PC home with him, because well he has his pro IT tools for like fixing PC's.

Kind of, but you will not see me much. Because remember this next lot of updates will be delayed a bit.

And also that reply was typed through my Dads PC.

lol that suxx... lol...just kidding man...

its ok even if its delayed...you got your priorities in life and thats important.. anyway,im still looking forward for it..no matter how delayed it may be... 👍

Latest Posts

Back