• Thread starter Dick Steel
  • 910 comments
Trial Celica

064hr1.jpg

095ut.jpg

055gf.jpg

046qw.jpg

Please comment.​

Ah, you found the beauty of the bling wheels. They look really good spinning but they are so ugly just sitting there. Nice pics man. đź‘Ť Your getting good.

The Trial Celica are nice pics and good finishing work, but I just don´t get the hang on that riced cars... Then again I like the sharpness/blur conrast in the Copen and Charger shots. The Clio is superb, like an advertising pic. 👍 The clean sky looks really good in that pic. 👍 The motion blur on the ground could have been better curved (if that was your intention), but as I´m far away from making it better than you I´ll better shut up. :scared: ;)

Prost! :cheers:

Nice try on the corner blur DS. I really like the colours of the sky in this picture. Maybe you should spend a little more time on the details around the blurred parts (like on the curbs and around the shadow).

You're on the right path man! đź‘Ť

im loving the skyline part because of the clarity. its absolutely beautiful. im also loving the renault clio part, the first one. its just so smooth and the sense of speed is amazing! keep it up man đź‘Ť

Back