TVR&FF's Photomode and Video Zone - 14th November: News "Final"

• Thread starter Pebb
  • 3,856 comments
Thanxs guys, also my PC is back home now so I,m off to finally do the photo editing to the shots. The requests should be up on Sunday or Monday buds.

When my Big Bro was fixing the problems with my PC, he nearly thought my PC blew up with the bang. Plus when he saw it, he saw a blue spark.

You cannot rush photo editing, unless you take over my mind lol. Anyway after the requests, the next update will be up in the week or next week folks.

Ok here is the first Pancake Day photomode request a bit delayed, but up mates.

appie17 Pancake Day photomode treat
To: appie17 - from: TVR&FF

To make R32 have a bit of near painful waiting, here is a preview of his request. I know there should be a evil haha.

But I think i won't lol. :sly: Ok here is the preview of the FTO:

ftopreviewohah4wk.jpg

Corr. Those supra pics are amazing - that must have been washed 1000 times. Love the reflections, and looking forward to the update.

Comment on my pics if you have some spare time.

Gallery News - 4th March 06

If anyone missed out on any of the Pancake Day requests, well there may be a Easter requests spots going guys.

Thanxs a lot, it is never easy trying to select the right rims to make the Supra still look clean PL. And one more thing I am glad this gallery of mine has gone past 10,000 views buds.

Glad you like them, your welcome to use any of the request shots as a wallpaper appie. And now here is the FTO shots requsted by R32.

R32's Pancake Day photomode treat
To: R32 - from: TVR&FF

TVR&FF's all time top 5 fav to look at galleries

1) Div is back
2) sejtur
3) Franz
4) Krame
5) Master_Yoda

I may post up a short reivew of those 5 galleries guys.

TVR&Ferrari_Fan
TVR&FF's all time top 5 fav to look at galleries

1) Div is back
2) sejtur
3) Franz
4) Krame
5) Master_Yoda

I may post up a short reivew of those 5 galleries guys.

I'm actually pretty much on the same line with you :dopey: Maybe two changes. What those changes are, I'll leave that as a secret :sly: But all those five are so great that I feel I'm nothing compared to them. Or maybe something, but you know what I mean :dopey:

Oh, and the pancakes are freaking nice! I must stop by here more often! Great shots! And they all don't actually looks the same! I like that! 👍

Thanxs a lot Skyline, hope some of the people who use to come on more. Come back more in the future mate.

Thanxs a lot Pain, but can I ask you what do you think of the 1st shot in the FTO shots.

Back