TVR&FF's Photomode and Video Zone - 14th November: News "Final"

• Thread starter Pebb
  • 3,856 comments
No one has said what they think of the 1st shot guys, also thanxs for the comments again.

Ooh thx for saying that TVR, I feel honoured. :)

Well, I guess the first pic should do good in the artistic comp, but personally I don't really like the blueish dark grey, I'd like to see some real black instead. :) But overall good update, keep it up. 👍

mmm thats definately sexy! i agree with ur top 5 but i have some additions. i believe urs is in the top 10, IMO. deny it and ill spoon u to death :lol:

Thanxs for the comments again, oh no not the spoon of death arghhhh lol. Anyway can I ask what do you guys think of the last shot.

i love the monochromatic look to it. it looks great as a thumb but when u enlarge it, theres some places that need to be blurred and some that have been blured a bit too much. how are u blurring the car?none the less its a great shot!

The bits that were blured were jagged edges, would you rather see jagged edges. Or not to see them.

Time to follow up the 1st part with the 2nd part now. Also the car map on the first page has been updated guys.

Nissan

Thanxs once again for visiting Fallen, hopfully if the people that are yet to visit will visit soon. I will even try to use a net to catch them in my gallery mate.

Oh and one more thing I am still deciding if i will be opening spots for a Easter photomode treat day guys, as soon as more news relating to this. Well I be sure to tell you lot.

TVR&Ferrari_Fan
What art comp are you talking about sejtur, also thanxs for the comment sejtur.
Oh, I've seen you already posted that pic in the artistic trial comp, so nevermind. ;)

As a lot of people know Ford have droped the Ford GT brand, so I be doing a future update into a memory of the GT. Because if Ford did not drop it and they took time on improving the cornering of the GT, then Ford may of been onto something more bigger with the GT.

Also as Healey is returning to the car market with a new car, I be doing a special update for the new Healey. With the use of some of the old classic british cars in the special update.

And one last thing as Holden have changed there mind about dropping the Monaro, I will be doing a special treat aswell for the Holden fans.

Ok time for some PGR3 photomode shots, but it is a shame bizarre crations have not added a part to PGR3 photomode. Which uploads anyones shots to a USB device.

Hopfully sometime this month or next month they will bring a patch out to upload shots of USB. But until they do not add one of those features to the photomode in PGR3, you will not be seeing many PGR3 shots.

PGR3 shots

Thanks for the compliment TVR
can't wait to see your review of your top5 favorites
your new PGR3 shots are really nice 👍
Sagaris is my favorite TVR so far
shame that PD didn't include it in GT4
wish I can afford a xbox360

in case you don't know
some people starting to extract PGR3 save into jpegs
its kinda complicated for newbies
but the quality is really amazing
maybe you should try that out and let us all getting jealous :lol:

Can you give me a link to a guide, of how I can do this then. Also look out for Tourist Trophy photomode shots in the future guys.

Guys I found a guide how to extract the jpeg from the save, but the USB docking device from datel to upload the save to my PC. Will be brought by me on Wednesday guys, so the next batch of PGR3 shots could be up sooner rather then later buds.

As soon as Microsoft gets their act together and actually use their brain and do a little pre-planning on their games (ie: make PGR3's photomode transferable to a USB device) I will get a 360 and PGR3. I was really disapointed when I heard that they had created this marvelous Photomode in PGR3 but you could'nt do anything with the pictures after you take them. What sense at all does that make? Absolutely none! I definetely would have a 360 at this very time if you could, but until than, I will be looking forward to TT. I woudl still like a 360 and PGR3 because I am sure that it's a fantastic game. I am kind of itching to get one, and when the Photomode patch thing comes along, that will probably push me over the top.

But anyways, nice gallery TVR. I got your PM a few days ago and did visit, so I have visited! I will try to get in a leave a few comments a little more often.👍

Back