:::Dick Steel's Gallery::: Toyota GT-One

• Thread starter Dick Steel
  • 910 comments
The shots are cool, but I hate how the perspective get messed up on those far away shots. Theres anough space to fit like 4 of those cars across that road, when you look at the size of that little car. Makes you wonder how that can get around that track in less than a minute.

the skyline part is awsome. the pics looks so real. the background is great and the cars are so clear. the first clio pic is great also. its reminds me of the Top Gear episode where he tests that car in the same color. and the last picture is just an awsome looking scenery pic. 👍 👍

Nice variety, every shot has its own uniqueness! I can't pic a fav though, they all have something special! Great work!

Wow every one of those photos were awesome. The Skyline was awesome looking with those BBS rims. The last shot is crazy too. The depth of field is outrageous. Great work! Keep it up. If you have some spare time feel free to drop by my gallery and have a look around.

Subaru Impreza WRX STi Version VI 22B ('98)

040tp.jpg

035ch.jpg

023dp.jpg

056pv.jpg

Please comment!​

Great pics. Nice reflections and angles. It's good to see some phototravel action. I haven't done any for a while, but I remember when I had a broken GT4 disk, all I could do is phototravel, and you can get some great results.
I like no. 1 and 4 best.

Great update mate! I like #1, #2, and #4 the best. 👍 I also like how the trees look, great stuff! :dopey:

Very nice! I like the shiny touch the car has in these photos DS. 👍
The 4th could be straight out of an intro movie for gt5. It has such a dreamy atmosphere.

Hi. Nice galleries men. its the 1st time that I come here, and I´m impressed. The Clio and Mercedes photos on page 14 are awesome. great work with the Subaru. I will stay tuned...keep up man, you are another member with great talent!!

wow nice pictures man! the first thing i saw when i looked at them were the HUGE rims. i love the soft and smooth look u have going on the paint job of the cars. especially numbers 1 and 3. the colors look beautifully rich. the paint on number 2 is a bit pixelated but a quick blur could fix that and the 4th image is a tad desaturated. other than that very beautiful man. i love it 👍

It's been a while after I was here for the last time and I see that much has happened since then. You seem to have specialized in the glowy Phototravel, good to see something different! 👍

The second RS6 is awesome, the blue sky and the green leaves reflecting off the gloss black paintjob. :drool: And your A3 shots make me want to go and buy that car, it's never looked that good before!

You're doing a great job here, whatever you do, don't lose your style. :)

Man!! I've been going around a few galleries and they're all GOOD!! Man you guys are so good I'm learning quite a lot of stuff like car positions, camera angles, focus and others. Great photo keep it up 👍

Back