TVR&FF's Photomode and Video Zone - 14th November: News "Final"

• Thread starter Pebb
  • 3,856 comments
The only way I can get screens a more easy way is to use my USB memory docking station, which I am buying from Datel. Then I have to use a hex editior to open the save, and from there it is a matter of searching through the data 440.

But does anyone knoew where R32 has got too.

TVR&Ferrari_Fan
Thanxs a lot Pain, but can I ask you what do you think of the 1st shot in the FTO shots.
i likethe pic. its got a very good angle. i also like the colors, they're very artistic.

also i like the pgr3 pics. im am dying to see this game in person. im holding out for ps3 so i havent bought a 360 yet but my friend just got one and has this game so im gonna play it at his house. its looks great from the screenshots you have. its really too bad that microsoft made the photomode with no easy way to get the pics.

hey it might be a little late..im quite busy this past few days,but thanks for my pancake day request...they look great..and the R32 looks good w/ those colors...keep it up man.. 👍 👍 👍 :dopey:

Thanxs wrxrex, ok I try and get to work on a new update today. But most likey the next update will be up to next week or 2 guys.

Nice pics. The PGR quality of pics don't look particularly good, but your angles are interesting. I like the Sagaris angles most.
There are some features of that game that would be a great addition to GT4 - the exotic cars, the interia view etc.

Don't worry the PGR3 pics will improve, anyone one of 2 cars in the next update will be the TVR V8S. Also if anyone is yet to check out my motorsports and car event photos from real life, plz check them out.

Preview - TVR V8S

previewv8s3yf.jpg

I thought i would not post up any more updates today, but it seems i have changed my mind just to treat you lot. Also the 2nd part of this update could be up today if I decide to treat you lot again folks

Nismo

But guys if you check out the top of one of the windows in the 4th shot, you may see something which looks like a sun reflecting blur. Maybe kind of even.

Ok I like to confirm that 2nd part will not be up tonight or anytime this weekend. But the V8S looks like it will be up next week guys.

Thanxs a lot, I wonder if the 4th shot may get some people to maybe use it as a wallpaper.

I did put a lot of work into it, but i cannot remember how long. I know i put more work into the 4th pic more Fallen.

yeah i can tell, the 4th pic is beautiful man. i think i put a few hours into my latest update. i started last night and finished not too long ago :ouch:

I also has some of my own DIY adjust levels saved, to speed up some of the updates at times.

usually i never use the same settings twice, i play around with the settings so that it looks good for that particular picture, a waste of time but thats just me ;)

Its good to be different, but sometimes you got to keep one of your mainly used styles so people know it is still your gallery style.

Can I also ask what do people think of the first shot. Because my aim in the 1st one was to make the car evil looking.

nice pics of the gtr lm. i own that car but i never drove it. :dunce: anyway the pics of it are great. my favorites are the 1st and last ones. the car looks sinister in the first one. you did a good job of making it look evil. 👍 👍

Thanxs wrxrex, ok I have finished work on the V8S 1st part. :scared: But it will not be posted up until next week most likey folks.

Latest Posts

Back