bentley flying spur
bentley arnage
bentley continental GT
countless 911's infront there was a 911 carrera s
then at lfc players car park- 2 porsche 911's
1 cls 55 AMG
2 cls 350's
on the way back, another 911

Yesterday I pulled up to a tollbooth and i thought i saw a 5 series next to me but my eye was drawn to the car just wondering if this was an m5... then it rocketed forward i heard the engine sing and saw the m5 badge just before it dissapeared. :D
1st time i've seen someone launch a m5 before. that car is rediculous

ferrari_chris
Oh, there was one of these though:

PORSCHE-CAYENNE-S-125.jpg

A Porsche Cayenne S, in sliver.

:)

I see that thing every week at least once.
I think, after seeing it that much, that my opinion has changed and that it's a bit of a dumb car:ouch:

The car is almost like.....it doesn't know what to be, it's meant to be a family car of some sorts, with more room than an average sports car, but then it's meant to be fast too. But it just doesn't do 1 of those 2 things well enough really...

I mean if you want speed, buy a BMW M6 or something then, but if you want room, just buy an estate;) Who cares. Dont buy some stupid mix;) Plus it looks a bit too big, and has a bit too much of an appearance, wich I think is kind of vulgar.
*Presses it up the uncool section:P*

Niels
I see that thing every week at least once.
I think, after seeing it that much, that my opinion has changed and that it's a bit of a dumb car:ouch:

The car is almost like.....it doesn't know what to be, it's meant to be a family car of some sorts, with more room than an average sports car, but then it's meant to be fast too. But it just doesn't do 1 of those 2 things well enough really...

I mean if you want speed, buy a BMW M6 or something then, but if you want room, just buy an estate;) Who cares. Dont buy some stupid mix;) Plus it looks a bit too big, and has a bit too much of an appearance, wich I think is kind of vulgar.
*Presses it up the uncool section:P*

It is more of an utility vehicle.. we had 7 pairs of skis and 5 people in the Cayenne comming down from the mountain.. a bit squeezed in the back but we were all fine.. don't think u can do that in either an M6 or a estate. It's a great car, still has decent performances depending on the model and the S has a great sound, trust me. I wouldn't really want to be driving around with kids in my car a bunch of things in the trunk and go around curves like the M6 can, that's not the point. It's a car made for fairly wealthy families, and people who just simply like SUV's. It's classy, fast, I mean do you really want to top out at 300 with a SUV? pointless unless you have some insane ceramic breaks and not scared to get something unexpected.

And for the hardcorer ones, there is the Porsche Cayenne Turbo S, tell me it isn't fast and i'll slap you!

Nicely restored Datsun 510. In Japanese, it's called "yamabukiiro", I forgot the name for it in English. It's this color. :D
yamabukiiro.gif

Don't see too many of those around here in middle of the winter these days.

Edit: It was bit darker than that, actually(I know, like you guys care. :lol: ).

Mercedes SL65 AMG (Top dropped, in the middle of the night plus the bloke was wearing sunglasses :confused:)
Mercedes SLK 350
Honda S2000
Porsche 911

Flippin' Heck, thats one orange motor. Looks to be in mint condition as well - nice find 👍

I've seen quite alot this weekend.

the new Mazda MX5
the new Impreza STI
two Merc SL55 AMGs and one SL65 AMG
Skyline R33 GTR
Skyline R33 GTS and R34 GTS
Alfa 156 GTA Sportwagon
TVR T350C
VIP style widebody Toyota Chaser, it looked pretty much the same as this one

X5.
Flippin' Heck, thats one orange motor. Looks to be in mint condition as well - nice find 👍
Oh sorry, that's not the actual car. I just posted that pic incase anyone didn't know what a Superbird was.

The one I saw was halfway between piss yellow and puke green, and was in a poorer condition than the one above.

Still, nice to see one in the flesh though. :)

havnt seen em in a while but theres 2 lotus elises, 1 red one blue in my town, also a red ford gt that iv seen only once.. and a older ferrari like magnum p.i. and i saw a viper like a month ago

It might not be considered good, and even though I'm not a fan of Fords, its the colour that made it look nice...

New model Ford Focus ST in a vibrant Red.

Brand new blue BMW M5 racing a modified 1979 Camaro Z/28 with a '04 Mustang GT slowly trailing behind. :lol:

Two of the most beautiful noises ever created. :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back