TVR&FF's Photomode and Video Zone - 14th November: News "Final"

• Thread starter Pebb
  • 3,856 comments
sejtur
Very nice pics of the car man, I want it too now. đź‘Ť

PS. When's the gallery reviews coming up? :D
Give it time mate, I need to do the reviewing in private before i post he reviews up.

Gallery News - 14th March 06

I may do a mothersday request treat, the catch is if your mum likes a car in GT4 even if she does not play GT4. And if she does then request the car you mum likes or likes to look at.

Plus theres only 2 spots open if this happens buds.

More Gallery News - 14th March 06

You could finally be seeing new cleaner PGR3 shots this week or next week guys, I just wanted to keep you updated on that. Also since TT is not out until May over here, your need to wait either till May or later.

Before you see TT shots, also I am tempted to buy Toca Race Driver 3 for the PC. And well make screens from that even lol, right I,m off to either play some GR3 or create a new update buds.

very nice shot TVR FF, i love the colors u have in ur latest update man, definately sexy.

I'm FaLLeNAn9eL and I approve this message:
sexy8zx.gif

Loving the Gifs Fallen also thanxs for the comments, but it is a shame theres no fireworks. Maybe if I go one better in the next update, i may see some fireworks from you mate.

Thats good, ok what is everyones fav part out of the V8S update. And one more thing what is everyones top 15 fav updates out of all my shots.

Nice update man! I like the 2nd and the last, they are awesome! đź‘Ť

Thanks matt ok guys, I will be starting to do the type up of the gallery reviews this week hopefully.

Hey nice colour tinting on the V8S photos
but I will get more excited to see your full size PGR3 shots :D
I got the TOCA3 on PS2 ... great fun
if they have photomode would be real asskicking title
too bad I am busy as hell and no time to share with PS2 :(
and I am so dying to update my gallery

Yup .. I saw it during the earlier visit
glad I am your top 5 ... can't wait to see your review :D

I got a lot of stuff to do at the moment, but I hope to start typing up the reviews by tonight guys.

News - 18th March 06

There is still one request spot up for grabs. Another thing:

revlimefinal2ep5xo.gif

Returns!!

If anyone wants a link to the Reving Crazy community created by me, then PM me and i pass the link on. I am looking to make the return of RC its best yet.

People you have another 4 days, before the last request spot for the lastest holiday or special day is closed guys.

Can't wait for the reviews! :dopey:

Some more nice pics too. Oh and I'm very excited to see what the PGR3 graphics engine can do. :)

So anyone willing to take the last spot, because once that spot is closed its closed buds.

Back