:::Dick Steel's Gallery::: Toyota GT-One

• Thread starter Dick Steel
  • 910 comments
The cleanliness is spectacular. The car really fits in that environment too. Its different too because instead of having these crazy reflections, there is this hazy matte tone to the car.

Neat stuff

Great shots man! The b&w look is fantastic, as is the blurring. If I had to choose a favourite, I'd go for the 1st and 3rd pics, but they are all good! 👍

Alpine A310 1600VE ('73)

010dk.jpg

Please comment!​

Whoa! Extremely clean picture DS, I love it. The sharpness of the car is amazing. Please do more pictures exactly like this. The clean-ness of it is amazing!

Wowawia! This is really nice as usual ds. I love the milky shine on the car much more in this shot than on your others.
I'm already looking forward to your future updates man! :cheers:

Very nice! :D The soft focus is awesome, and the lighting really adds to the soht. Grat stuff, keep 'em coming! :dopey:

the first two cars are very nice, i like how u chose the color to go with the background u shot the car in, very very nice. the 3rd car is so realistic is mindblowing, i love it man! the soft blur in the background and the reflections off the car are beautiful! 👍

EDIT: i just had to post this
sexy8zx.gif

TIN SNAIL!!! Awesome! :D Dont see the 2CV too often, so kudos there. I got one in the same colour too. 👍 My fave is the 3rd pic. I like how you've mounted the kerb. great stuff keep 'em coming! :dopey:

Great stuff. I love the Alfa Romeo in the Canyon. Keep up the great work! If you have some spare time feel free to drop by my gallery and have a look around :cheers:

Back