TVR&FF's Photomode and Video Zone - 14th November: News "Final"

• Thread starter Pebb
  • 3,856 comments
Ok Jon. has the last spot. But if anyone wanted a request, well there may be 2 Easter photomode treat request spots coming up folks.

Also I am still waiting for my memory docking station for my Xbox 360 memory cards, which is still yet to come through the post.

Yoda and Jon. will you be printing out some of the request for your mums this motherday on Sunday lol.

News - 23rd March 06

I may be begining work on the Ford GT kind of tribute next week or 2 guys.

I did not create it, one of the mods created it for the community. The problem with running a car community site, is to get the members to join up.

While coming back every day or 2, and keep posting.

Gallery News - 25th March 06

Ok there may be spots coming up real soon for Fathers Day photomode requests. But at the moment I am deciding over it, also i have finished the work on the Mothers Day photomode treats.

One more thing sejtur got a sneak peak of Yoda's mothersday photomode treat.

It seems sejtur is one of the people at times, who gets a sneak peak from me of any future updates or requests. And glad you liked the sneak peak Sejtur, just don't leak the link out lol.

Since it is Sunday now in the UK, here is the first mothersday photomode request treat.

To: Yoda (Which may get passed onto his Mum) - From: TVR&FF

Thanxs a lot matt, ok now here is Jon.'s request.

To: Jon. (Which may get passed onto his Mum) - From: TVR&FF

Vonie
Ooh, I like the C5.

It's a bit over contrasted, but it's nice.
What parts of the image then Vonie.

@spartan.dk Thanxs a lot mate, I hope you will be coming back more.

Glad you like them throttle, also I am still waiting for my Xbox 360 memory card docking station kit to arrive through the post. And guys who ever gets the 1000th reply or nearest to it, life if i post the 1000th reply.

Well gets to request a car for being the 1000th reply person, or the nearest to 1000th reply person.

garnettrules21
I'm really digging the different tones in the pics. Really sharp. Great job! Keep up the good work!
What request are you talking about and thanxs for the comments.

What is your fav shot Fallen, also I think i hit the head on the nail with Yoda's request. I wonder if anyone will use any of the NSX shots as a wallpaper.

But I wonder who will get the 1000th post and 1000th or nearest to 1000th post request treat, which comes with it buds.

my.php

my.php

You've got a HUGE gallery :) I liked it alot,, so much I started drooling on my keyboard :sly: I like ur style and i'm looking forward for even more updates:) Well if u have the time please drop by in my gallery (wich isn't nearly as big as urs,,I'm a rookie) and leave a comment if you like:)

Back