TVR&FF's Photomode and Video Zone - 14th November: News "Final"

• Thread starter Pebb
  • 3,856 comments
Thanxs Matt, also the next car after the 2nd part will be doing some near old skool drifting. And tail happy stuff.

the nissan skyline update is good. i really like the 2nd and 3rd pics :drool: . the model t pics are good too. my favorite from that one is the 3rd. 👍

Thanxs pain, ok I,m off to have some early early breakfast. But I will be posting up the 2nd part of the Falken, when i have finished eating my early breakfast buds.

I tried to make the Falken Skyline in the 1st shot look evil. And what do you think of the 4th shot buddy.

One more thing I call the 1st shot:

Falken the evil Skyline

News - 27th March 06

A while ago someone PMed me to ask me to make them a signature for there photomode shots. But I deleted the PM, so who ever asked me plz leave a reply in here or PM me.

Hey ... those falken shots are awesome
love those colour tinting 👍

for the Model T, its kinda dull for me
maybe the car look so black
can't quite show off its unique shape
I'd say get her some sunbath ;)

Glad you like them Franz, but I wonder when people will start to use any of my shots as a wallpaper. Also I took some more PGR3 photomode shots, shame I am still waiting for my X360 Memory docking station.

But I will be testing some new ideas out for future shots, and i have also pre-ordered TT for about £30 from Play.com. I just need to wait till May before it finally arrives.

It's kinda quick to drop the price for TT
No people buying this game? No way
Very silly imo ....

But it is a fun biking game, if I had to buy a biking game it would have to be either any biking games made by PD. Or MotoGP on the X360 Franz.

Yoda did you show your Mum the NSX shots, and did Jon. show the C5 shots to his Mum. Anyway when my gallery gets to page 50, i may take a break of 1-4 weeks from the whole photomode thing.

And glad you like it Yoda mate.

If your talking about the 2nd shot in the 2nd shot, well I made it rich in colour to show off the nice lines.

Falken the evil Skyline Remix

I try and get a bigger version done real soon guys.

I like them nissan pics and that falken pic:) I'm looking forward to your update of that one:) You still make me :drool:
Well keep up the good work:0) and I'll be sure to drop by at your gallery a lot more:)👍

chocobo
Hey man, I'm here! The pic of the Evil Falken is really cool :)👍
Your talking about the remix arn't you and thanxs.

@De@tthwi§ho0 Thanxs, glad I still make you drool over my updates.

Nice looking Falken shots TVR. Nice angles as well. I'll be picking up TT in a week!:dopey: And I beleive it's going to cost $30 here too. I dont think it has droped in price though???

At the moment I am re editing one of my past GT shots, and giving it a very nice light green colour. And glad you like it 440.

My first attempt at trying the body colour of the car in Photoshop.

gt6xl.jpg

Isn't brighter like for the good side against evil. Remember evil mainly lurks in the shadows and not in bright light.

TVR&Ferrari_Fan
My first attempt at trying the body colour of the car in Photoshop.

gt6xl.jpg

I actually found a real easy way to do that in photoshop, when I saw it being done myself I though wow, its that easy..

In my gallery I changed color of my Viper from that redish color to green, only one little spot I never got right, but other than that it was near perfect..

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=74458&page=2

The changed color is on the second page, but if you go to the first you'll find the original image there somewhere.

eastley
I actually found a real easy way to do that in photoshop, when I saw it being done myself I though wow, its that easy..

In my gallery I changed color of my Viper from that redish color to green, only one little spot I never got right, but other than that it was near perfect..

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=74458&page=2

The changed color is on the second page, but if you go to the first you'll find the original image there somewhere.
There are 2 other ways I found out, but i try them in the week.

Out of all your recent updates, I like the falken skyline updates and the nsx shots. The color and contrast of the falken updates are really good.

Latest Posts

Back