TVR&FF's Photomode and Video Zone - 14th November: News "Final"

• Thread starter Pebb
  • 3,856 comments
Whoops, thought I commented on that one. Thats nice shot too. You did a nice job with it. It looks really clean, the headlights look shiny.

Ok here is a remix of one of my RS200 shots from a while ago, remixed into 2 different colour schemes.

2x RS200 Remixes

Great news guys my 360 memory card docking station has arrived, and as a treat I have another new rix ready for you guys.

WRX Remix

Ok guys I got a bunch of extrated PGR3 shots from my memory card, waiting to be edited in a couple mins. So here is a preview of the Enzo engine.

previewlol6ts.jpg

I just did some editing and well not much needs to be done to improve the looks at all. But some cars do need a bit more photo editing then others.

Aston Martin

Ferrari

I'm not really feeling the textures of the game man :indiff: They look a bit too candystore-like, if you know what I mean :dopey: I mean all the colors and reflections on the cars are way too bright in my opinion. But hey, it is PGR, not Gran Turismo.
But other than that, I like 'em. Seeing a Ferrari in a game is always a good thing!

SkylineGoes
I'm not really feeling the textures of the game man :indiff: They look a bit too candystore-like, if you know what I mean :dopey: I mean all the colors and reflections on the cars are way too bright in my opinion. But hey, it is PGR, not Gran Turismo.
But other than that, I like 'em. Seeing a Ferrari in a game is always a good thing!
Candy shot, oh thats original. But the cars are better looking in PGR3 you must admit.

But I still like old skool photomode in GT4 over PGR3 anyday. But don't worry my PGR3 shots will improve over time.

Ford

Maserati

Man, that game is the italian, british whatsoever paradise!!!! :drool:

Man Im excited as hell to get the 360 + this game... if I get the money. :P

The graphics look a bit candy'like, but I just really love it! I know which car I'm going to request if I make the 1000th post... and it's going to be from PGR3!

Oh and by the way how do the cars handle? I don't think better than GT4, but ya never know.

Well sims are better, but some of the cars in game are a handful at times. And what do you think of the remixs, and here you go guys another batch of PGR3 shots.

McLaren Merc

Pagani

TVR

Well someone has to offer more then just GT4 shots in there GT4 galleries. Its all about offering different things.

The F50 and DBR9 shots were tooken before the C12 and MC12 if you guys want to know lol. But don't worry I will still update the gallery with GT4 shots.

And thanxs everyone for the comments. One more thing the Car map has had a silent update for the PGR3 shots, now there are 2 Categories one for GT4 shots and the other for PGR3 shots.

There will be more F430 shots up later, when I find a program to repair my JPEGs extracted from my memory card. Which should not be broken, because there still working on my memory card when being showed in PGR3.

Ferrari

Glad you like them Nicky, still trying to sort these other shots that think there broken.

If you want to see more lush shot check the 1st MC12 shot out. And glad you like it Fallen.

Nice PGR3 shots ... they got some amazing details
some are really nice but some looks kinda fake
I think PD is far more superior in lighting department
anyhow ... keep them coming TVRFF 👍

edit > Can you take some high speed shots of Noble M14 and Wiesmann GT
thanks

Sorry guys no new GT4 shots tonight, because I was busy doing some sight seeing in PGR3 lol. Anyway more London Buildings coming up in the week, and like I said i am still working on making my PGR3 shots better in the future buds.

London Buildings

Back