:::Dick Steel's Gallery::: Toyota GT-One

• Thread starter Dick Steel
  • 910 comments
Its been a while since I last visited, and I can see you have been very busy! :D My faves are the little midget. BTW, where do you win that? The second GT40 pic is fantastic, as is the Zonda pic a little further down the page. The front-on pic of the 350Z is also good, the framing is awesome. I also like the drifting camaro. Keep 'em coming! :dopey:

The blur looks weird, DS. Did you noise the enviroment and not the road or something? Also there's something weird going on with the shadow under the car, and the blur over the left barriers looks odd. Oh and try selecting background through the windows next time. The background behind the windows is supposed to move too ofcourse.

Competition entry pic

16005xn.jpg

Please comment!​

Competition entry is very good, nice work!! The BMW M5 is good, but at the same time looks weird...I don´t know how to explain...but bring more DS, your work is one of the best around here!!

im not sure i like the background. it doesnt live up to how good that car looks. you should try a slightly different angle there. not looking out into the canyon, but not looking at that terrible shrubbery either. your comp entry is all good though. so is the beemer and its shiny grill :) 👍

Great update and a nice change of pace too! All three pics look cool, but my faves are the second - awesome angle; and the third - those street lights look fantastic! Keep 'em coming! :dopey:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The first and last shots are my favorite. The second looks a bit over done. Those would've looked nicer in a panoramic view ;)

Back