:::Dick Steel's Gallery::: Toyota GT-One

• Thread starter Dick Steel
  • 910 comments
all pics amazing DS, as usual U have done a great work, specially in the 2nd pic:)

Competition entry pic

Subaru 360.

3609nb.jpg

Comments welcome.​

yes, yes, YES! The viper is awesome, great angle! 👍 Now the 360... Fantastic. I like how you incoporate little cars like that every now and then. 👍 The C5R is great too, nice sense of speed, and the colour looks cool. You shot that on the mature setting right? Keep 'em coming! :dopey:

The second picture looks a bit washed out from the road like that. Good job on the first picture though. You could've done a better job around the fenders to get rid of those jaggies :)

The 360 & C5-R are great.
I really like the first Audi, too. But there's something about the last that I don't like.

Sub and Vette pics are fantastic. The Audi pics are really nice, the bottom one is just a bit too overexposed, not too much though. Great job and keep up the great work 👍!

:drool: :drool: :drool:

damn man! sharp and crystal clean man...im lovin this update.. although the front tire on the first pic looks kinda weird to me.. :)

That first shot is really great ds. The exhaust and the airribs look amazing in it. You captured the best part of the car. 👍

Pretty nice but...

Next time, blur the whole wheel when its visible.
The contrast is looking a bit weird in the second, but thats probably the track.

Back