:::Dick Steel's Gallery::: Toyota GT-One

• Thread starter Dick Steel
  • 910 comments
Both pics are fantastic, but the Takata is my fave. 👍 Great stuff, keep 'em coming! :dopey:

Great NSX pic!! Love the colors!! The Subaru is simply amazing, nice camera!! DS you are always giving GTP great works of art. GT4 rules!!!

Subaru Impreza '00

subaru19vm.jpg

Please comment!​

Nice pic man! 👍 The waves around the lights are a little distracting, but the angle is good. Keep 'em coming! :dopey:

Fantastic! I like your b&w shots DS, the Toyota 7 is amazing! Keep 'em coming! :dopey:

Nice 7 Shot. I gotta say something though. The Impreza shot is nice, but you gotta watch out when you oversaturate it. It'll smudge the shot. Which is bad.

Both updates are very good. But I must say that the Subaru pic is great. Love the camera angle, the colors...the CAR!!! WoW!!

The 7 pic looks really crisp. Theres a very contrasty feel, which on occasion can be a not so great thing, but i really think it works here. It almost feels cold or perhaps a bit stiff. Just makes me think of old, in a pristine sort of way (sans sepia). The only thing about the contrast (i dont know if it was just the game or what) is the fact that you loose a lot of information on the car. Our minds sorta fill in the blanks, but when when you really look for certain lines (in the front for the most part) you cant really see any.

Besides that fact, it is a good shot. 👍

Back