• Thread starter DuckRacer
  • 75 comments
"Battle in the Mountains"

battleatthemountains0012ds.jpg

battleatthemountains0022vv.jpg

battleatthemountains0037pf.jpg

battleatthemountains0042jy.jpg

Please leave feedback when you see this! :D

You don't have to pay me, but you could.
Only 2 are loading (prolly my computer), so I'll comment on them. The first is nice, maybe a bit low on contrast, but great action and angle.
The second one is good, too. Some great detail in there.

EDIT: The others look great. The focus is interesting on the third and the fallingness (word?) on the last is great.

Great photos! The bmw gauge is so awesome! Amazing details 👍
I don't think many people have time for photos yet
probably they want to spend more time playing it first
only some photography lovers would start taking photos

I love 'em.
But I think the motion blur looks more like shaking than motion in a general direction. But they're still good!

@ Vonie - Thanks. :D

@ franz - Yeah, you're probably right. Thanks for your feedback. :D

@ HACKr - Thanks, I tried to make the backround and the othere bikes look like they're shaking, since it has more action than just being blurry. 👍

I adjusted the brightness and contrast of the first photo, and here are the results:

And I'll try to do some cool stuff in my next update. :)

wow. that revised pic is good enough to sell the game, especially with the "tourist trophy" slipped in there. nice work right there! :)

Mr. Quack now huh, great shots, though it looks as if someone let their grandpa ride their bike, that rider looks really out of place on that futuristic looking design.

PERFECT BALANCE
Mr. Quack now huh, great shots, though it looks as if someone let their grandpa ride their bike, that rider looks really out of place on that futuristic looking design.
Yeah, I can't get the Duck username, so I just changed it to that. Also, I'd like to think of it as someone in their 40s taking a last minute cruise. ;)

ha. it looks like old-car-driving b-spec bob. the first pic is fantastic. the engine, belt tensioner, and aluminum bits look absolutly awesome. 👍

PERFECT BALANCE
Last minute cruise before what? I hope it's not die.

I mean't before the sun goes down.

...or that. It probably doesn't help that I flipped off at least 10 times trying to do a stoppie. :scared:

And thanks lmracer and Matt for the feedback. :cheers:

Nice gallery man, I like the style of pics you have here. 👍 The yellow pic on the first page is fantastic, as is the multi-bike shot on page 2. The update on this page is awesome! :drool: The blur pic is first class, and the overall look is superb. Keep 'em coming! :dopey:

Great ictures Duck. Or would you prefer.......The Quaaackinator! Ayewhozit, I don't think you can possible justify your decision to pick favorites. You only have, what, three updates or so. You're obviously going to have many more, unless your rider dies like Pib (PB) suggested. It love the whole update, and it's definitely good, but I have this feeling you'll apply the "favorite" title to a different update within a week from this post. But, of course, you're supposed to get better with time, so I look forward to seeing some more.

Mr. Quack— um, Duck, not sure about your choice of using Bob, though it’s nice to see someone using the Closet! :)👍

I really like the El Capitan update though they’re all horizontal. Favourite would have to be the second as the blue sky really balances the picture. It’s a pity you can’t race any opponents because it looks quite empty.

I’m not all that fond of “Battle in the Mountains”, the colours don’t site with me. But, the photo with the BMW gauges look absolutely superb!

Your Best Update Yet? — Isn't it a bit early for that?

keef
Great ictures Duck. Or would you prefer.......The Quaaackinator! Ayewhozit, I don't think you can possible justify your decision to pick favorites. You only have, what, three updates or so. You're obviously going to have many more, unless your rider dies like Pib (PB) suggested. It love the whole update, and it's definitely good, but I have this feeling you'll apply the "favorite" title to a different update within a week from this post. But, of course, you're supposed to get better with time, so I look forward to seeing some more.
Actually, I was saying that this was possibly (doesn't mean it is :sly:) my best update, but in terms of all my GT4 and TT pics. But it's just my opinion.

ALPHA
Mr. Quack— um, Duck, not sure about your choice of using Bob, though it’s nice to see someone using the Closet! :)👍

I really like the El Capitan update though they’re all horizontal. Favourite would have to be the second as the blue sky really balances the picture. It’s a pity you can’t race any opponents because it looks quite empty.

I’m not all that fond of “Battle in the Mountains”, the colours don’t site with me. But, the photo with the BMW gauges look absolutely superb!

Your Best Update Yet? — Isn't it a bit early for that?
Thanks for the feedback. :D And also, there is the "possibly" in front of it. And I was talking about GT4 and TT pics as a whole. But saying that 3 updates in does sound dumb. :ouch:

Back