:::Dick Steel's Gallery::: Toyota GT-One

• Thread starter Dick Steel
  • 910 comments
Hey steel.I really really really like that RX8.I gotta ask how do you make the picture look that good.
I would really like some pointers as you can see am still very new here,I mean the best i can do is adjust the contrast/brightness etc...but how do you make it look like that,the blur, everything.

Hiya DS,
Great Mazda pics. The RX-8 looks so nice and smooth and yellow, its great.
The second one is my favourite. The lines on the car are nice, defined and sharp, the taillights are looking fantastic and detailled. The wheels look great as well. There is one small problem however, and I'm surprised nobody has noticed it yet. On the side skirt, there is an odd looking area which I presume wasn't selected when you blurred the background and has sorta gone a bit odd. It looks sorta like the blur has tracked the wheel into that area. A minor error, not hard to fix, but distracting in an otherwise great pic all the same.
Overall I give this update 7.5 out of 10.

Artistic comp entry

art5me.jpg

Please comment!​

Mmmm zoom zoom..... oh wait thats mazda. :ill: well i like the feel of the spec c pics. Looks like youre going in hyperdrive. The things that look kinda funny look to me are these little vertical smuges along the top of the car in the second pic. Good stuff otherwise.

nice pics DS!! Both are beautiful, and have cool reflections!! I think that the 2nd pic would suit better for the comp. entry, but its just an opinion!!:)

LOVE the car and the lighiting and reflections but the blur around the car is a rough. Cut out the car and use layers to make it clean and have blur all the way to the car, and you forgot to blur through the windows.

Nice. But the ride height is just too low for my likes. And just like Krame said, work on the blur.

2nd pic looks familiar though. :)

:drool: Amazing pic man! That looks fantastic, and realistic! 👍 The grainy look is amzing, and I like the reflections. Keep 'em coming! :dopey:

Back