Duck's Photo Gallery: TT Edition

• Thread starter DuckRacer
  • 75 comments
This is Tourist Trophy, it's a seperate game than GT4, but it uses most of the GT4 engine and features. Check it out, it's great in its own aspect :)

Whoooa. You got Duck back, Quack. Wild. I thought you said you couldn't use that one anymore. I kind of liked the Mr. Quack--it went well with the "Just call me Duck" title. All of us photo guys understood it, I'm not sure about everyone else. Switch it back, pleeeeze. At least keep putting Quaaackinator in your pics. So, when's the next update? I'm eager. Eager beaver. Eager for beaver. Ha, that's funny.

Is it in the shops? I sure hope that the makers got permission from PD to include El Capitan, Costa di Amalfi, and other original circuits and GT4's graphics, style and stuff.:boggled:

EJRocky
Is it in the shops? I sure hope that the makers got permission from PD to include El Capitan, Costa di Amalfi, and other original circuits and GT4's graphics, style and stuff.:boggled:

It's made by PD. :sly:

keef
Whoooa. You got Duck back, Quack. Wild. I thought you said you couldn't use that one anymore. I kind of liked the Mr. Quack--it went well with the "Just call me Duck" title. All of us photo guys understood it, I'm not sure about everyone else. Switch it back, pleeeeze. At least keep putting Quaaackinator in your pics. So, when's the next update? I'm eager. Eager beaver. Eager for beaver. Ha, that's funny.
No... I still have the ċ. ;)

And Mr. Quack was gay. Everyone knows me as Duck, not Mr. Quack, so I just changed it back. And besides, if I did change it back, Der Alta would skin my hide.

Next update? Well... :scared:. I have been kind of busy, since my home is getting painted, not to mention a new dishwasher and fridge and everything. But I'll work on it tonight.

i like the borders though! cool pictures. definately looks like a cruise along the pathway. nicely baked too. not to light, not too dark. 👍

Small pics, big borders. It looks good.
The shots are great, too. The second one, the black & white one and the middle one on the bottom are my favorites.

Back