G.Boss's Gallery- 1 PS'ed YSP & Presto (Please look and leave feedback)

• Thread starter G.Boss
  • 38 comments
Getting better, although I see you have the "halo" effect around the bikes from the blur. Make 3 layers when doing a motion blur, one with the original pic, one with only the backround, and one with only the bike. Motion blur the pic with only the backround on it to keep from getting the shadow around the rider. (bad explanation, but I don't feel like going into much detail.)

So, I've been playing gt4 lately, and while browsing the galleries, I stumbled upon a picture. I forgot who's gallery it was, but it was a Skyline that had an orange-ish backround and should've been in a comp, but the person said it 'couldn't compete with Franz's entry.' Also, the comments said it was cleaned up amazingly. I didn't know what that meant, but I noticed that when I zoomed in on my pics there were random pixels everywhere, but they weren't on that picture. So I did some 'cleaning' to mine also. I know it's no where near as good, but it's my first try. Also, I read someone's tutorial on zoom blur and I did that too.
I know the wheel color is wierd, but with normal color, the radial blur look out of plaze because the angles didnt match and I didnt know how to fix it. I also darkened the windshield since behine it, the backround was in focus and I didnt know what to do with that either. Please leave feedback as I want to improve my PS skills. I'm really starting to like PS so I want to become really good. :)

strealps3hc.jpg

Full size

Latest Posts

Back