PINK is the Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
*^*Gotza Be a Gal Racing Game*^* RE: I think we need a Girls racing game such as My pink 1996 Toyota supra Hot pink real custom built barbie car that Daddy Baught me. I drive it to work, shopping, everywhere. So if a girl can Have a dream Car...WHY NO GIRLS CAR GAMES.... Is this site just all about boys... Im 18 Im young , i think we need a girls Game. Is this world full of men who just dont think of these things? , or am i just intellegently smart??? Do you think that we wanna have some ? Girls are girls!!! I think we place a Vote...! US GIRLS HAVE RIGHTS TO !::sly: so concider thinking boys when u play your racing games and drive you cars to work:ouch: shouldn't we be doing it to. You always complain how girls hate cars:indiff: well there are girls out there like me, who are goodlooking and still love cars .:sly: :) :yuck:

Why, hello there!

There are lots of girls here. Ask Ashley. :P

Oh, and welcome to GTP.

And don't mind Famine, he's a softie!

Thats great, Thank for lettin me know theres plenty of gals, Im sure we will have a great time talkin bout our cars.:sly: Talk to ya girls so0nish.:dunce:

Ha. Advertizing that you're a girl on an internet forum. Wonder how many people will be shouting OMG A GIRL LOL POST PIX K???//

Nah, people on here are much more mature than that. By the way, welcome to GTPlanet. Enjoy your stay. :)

Did you press the wrong button by any chance or are you lazy?

There's a reply box if you want to reply to a topic, there's no need for a new one.

Welcome to GTP. We are all well away that there are a good amount of females intrested in different types of motorsports.

But this particular thread is a huge flamefest just waiting to happen. So instead of handing out warnings and possibly banning a few people, I'm just going to nip it in the bud now.

attachment.php

I've just merged your two threads together - please keep replies to posts in their own thread, rather than making a new topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back