Please help me understand

  • Thread starter Thread starter modik
  • 9 comments
  • 776 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
392
I have completed all beginners and professional events down to the last series in the professional events. The game still tells me to finish all beginners and pro... :confused:

I have completed all US events, all enduros except the 24 hrs races and all euro events other than pan-euro due to the $#@*&% red spinning gauge !! :mad: :banghead: :ouch:

Can you gimme an idea as to what I should do to go thru the pro series so I can go to the extreme events ?
 
modik
I have completed all beginners and professional events down to the last series in the professional events. The game still tells me to finish all beginners and pro... :confused:

I have completed all US events, all enduros except the 24 hrs races and all euro events other than pan-euro due to the $#@*&% red spinning gauge !! :mad: :banghead: :ouch:

Can you gimme an idea as to what I should do to go thru the pro series so I can go to the extreme events ?
Go back and check everything to see if you have GOLD on every single spot.
 
modik
I did too :nervous: :grumpy: :confused: :odd:
Did you do the championship races or did u go do them in the single race style?
 
DLRgian
Did you do the championship races or did u go do them in the single race style?

Championship style. (Clicking the "herald shield" icon) Obviously there are single races as well...

I suspect that the european events are counted on as pro or ammateur :odd: :confused:
 
Nope, they aren't because I recall when i finished beginner and Professional I went to extreme league, if this doesn't help the I suggest do beginner and pro again.
 
If you looked in my FAQs you would have found the only answer is this:

You need gold in all series races in Beginner and Professional Halls to access the final event in Professional Hall or any event in Extreme Hall, and also make sure they are not Bronze instead of Gold because they can look quite similar. If you skip a race or lose a race during a series, you must go back and race that as well. You HAVE to do the championships as a series instead of doing them seperatly.

Still can't enter? Check again, again and again. It's no bug, trust me, people ALWAYS make this mistake.
 
Look carefully and make sure there isn't a bronze medal lurking amongst the golds. They can be quite hard to distinguish and you wouldn't be the first to make this mistake. :-)
 
modik
I suspect that the european events are counted on as pro or ammateur :odd: :confused:

No. all that counts is the begginers hall and the pro hall, you don't have to worry about the region events. I know this sounds tedious but like someone else said before..make sure you have gold and not bronze.



Ciao...
 
G.T
If you looked in my FAQs you would have found the only answer is this:

You need gold in all series races in Beginner and Professional Halls to access the final event in Professional Hall or any event in Extreme Hall, and also make sure they are not Bronze instead of Gold because they can look quite similar. If you skip a race or lose a race during a series, you must go back and race that as well. You HAVE to do the championships as a series instead of doing them seperatly.

Still can't enter? Check again, again and again. It's no bug, trust me, people ALWAYS make this mistake.

👍
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back