Franz MotoART ++ OCT2:2006

• Thread starter franz
  • 55 comments
franz
Thanks 440 .. that's my favorite shot so far
just to let you know that all these blur are generated in TT
and using your multiple focus/shutter speed technique

Well, it seems to be working very well for you. And even though it's a technique I came up with, anyone else could have come up with it. And many others are using it better than I can.👍

5/5 for the 1st shot, followed by an 4/5 for the 2nd. And 3/5 also for the last shot, but keep up the great work Franz.

:drool: The Ice Arena shots are great, really detailed, and super smooth. Great stuff franz, keep 'em coming! :dopey:

:dunce: This is kind of a silly question, but where is that track in the game? I've looked about, but can't seem to find it anywhere!

magburner
:dunce: This is kind of a silly question, but where is that track in the game? I've looked about, but can't seem to find it anywhere!
Sorry dude ... I got a special copy of TT like JMX did
but it requires modification on your ps2 to play it
it has all left out tracks from GT4 and photo travel
so basically I can drive around in photo travel location
and take photos in saved replay

You've gone and done it again Franz. I think they are by far the most impressive TT shots i've seen. 👍 Nice PS work.

I'm looking forward to the next batch Franz. Anyway can you please drop by my GT4 and PGR3 gallery sometime, because it's been a while since you last dropped by, I think?

Awesome stuff Franz! The drift shots are great. I also really like the heat wave effect you gave one of your shots. It looks very real and convincable. I have not visted the TT galleries in a while and yours is a nice reminder of the great potential of TT's Photomode.

Nice, Franz! Those shots are great, and a lot more colorful than what I'm used to from you. I started a GT4 gallery (link in sig), check it out if you ever show up again :)

Back