Xaid0n's Gallery Update - 04 sept 06 - Yoshimura Suzuki Srixon GSX-R1000 Suzuka8H

ev? sorry I only got this game today, the quality might be crap but thats probably cos of the mp3 player, it isnt expensive :P

EDIT: will get some more pics when i unlock new bikes :D

ev is one of the options when you take a picture (not in best photo mode shoot) . + on ev brightens the and - ev darkens :)

just make to set save quality to super fine 👍

Well I wasn't sure whether I would post again as I didn't know whether anyone liked my pics, but I'll post anyway hoping to have more of a response :)

EDIT: Pics are unedited because I can't photoshop, I'd be greatful if someone could do something and I'll show credit to you :)

theres really no need to edit pictures since what available in-game is enough to make a good shot. its harder to do, but, still possible.

btw - did you low side in the 5th pic of the last update?

ooooooh the opposite of high side, sorry :scared: nope i didnt crash just came in too fast and too much lean but managed to keep the bike up, just had loads of sparks from the back... :)

Time for me to post some more pics... I think I will post pics once maybe twice a week just to see how I get on... Here are my pics for this week...

Click Pictures To Enlarge

Post #1 has been updated

OK time for todays pics - Bikes on this list:

Honda CBR 1000RR RacingModify
Honda CBR 954 FireBlade '02
Suzuki GSX-R 750 '05
Kawasaki Z1000 '05

*uploading pics*

with a USB flash memory stick, or an mp3 player, just plug it into the usb slots on the front of the ps2. go to photomode and change the "Save to" option to USB Memory :)

2 set onwards look good to me:) . Last set, however, looked hazy to me. Don't worry bout the comments, the number of views says it all. Take it positively and keep posting:)

i was thinking of taking a collection of images for every bike i have, like 2 pics a bike, to show you guys what bikes i have, i think i have something like 98 bikes :) and ill host it somewhere like filefront as a .zip and a .rar file :)

Back