Replay Supported Racers

• Thread starter Kent
  • 159 comments
i'm going to beg my parents to get me a max drive i soooooooo want one now then i can be subscribed to this thread i can't wait!💡

well, i finally got an action replay maxdrive today :D

heres my fastest lap on the 'Ring in the Denso Sard JGTC Supra....6'35 and all stock except for oil and downforce adjustments......all clean the whole way around with a minimum of 2 wheels on the track at all times

i have been looking foward to join for a long time :crazy: 👍 (now i hope i transfered the right file from the memory card, lol)

Attachments

• Denso_Supra_Nurburgring_record_lap_FWA2500.max
    59.1 KB · Views: 9
I have a capture card, and am capable of supplying replays.

One such (crappy one) is located right oveeer....
...here

gOoSeTeR
I have a capture card, and am capable of supplying replays.
Goose, unfortunately capture-card videos are not usually accepted as a form of replay for most OLR competitions. Videos are better than nothing, but most events require actual GT3/GT4 in-game replay files.

Here's my replay of Mission 14. I used to suck at it, and not even come in 4th, unless I got lucky. If you learn the right braking points, and controll the understeer, you can pass the Buick on the second lap. I'm quite pleased with this particular replay, even though I hit a few walls.

Attachments

• 97328_3468_GRAN_TURIS.max
    37.8 KB · Views: 11
Sign me up. I received my MaxDrive two weeks ago, but forgot to sign up here ;)

Nardo @ New York, for a Challenge between me and B(SZ)en

Attachments

• New_York_TT_Nardo_Gingiba_1-35.max
    23.4 KB · Views: 7
Hey Kent, I just got a Max Drive today and would like to have the Replay Supported Racer in my Sig. Here is a replay from me, it's in PAL format :)

Attachments

• Fuji_2005GT_FR_east.max
    18.8 KB · Views: 8
hi all,
i just got my maxdrive, dono how the h*ll it works but it'll be up and running soon.
kent, can you add me to the list please?
thanks!
steven/bigracer

I suppose I should finally put something up here.

Audi TT-R Touring Car @ Nürburgring (PAL).

Attachments

• blake_bc6.max
    33.2 KB · Views: 8
I'm already a member here, but I know Kent loves good racing, and especially good racing at the Nurburgring!
So this one is for you buddy! Enjoy! 👍

A stock (no oil change, SM stock tyres) BMW M3 in the Club "M" race at Nurburgring, 1 lap shootout. Clean as a whistle for 131 A-spec points! :eek:

Attachments

• 131 A_spec Stock BMW M3 Nurburgring Club M.max
    46.7 KB · Views: 9
Hi, I've had a Max Drive for a while now, here is my first lap at Nurburgring in an Amuse S2000 GT1 on SS (Sports Soft tires). I know it's not the best time, but I'm improving on it :).

I added a Stage 4 Turbo, no other mods (including no oil change).

Laptime - 7'12

So am I am member now becuase I posted a replay? I'll be posting many more in the future.

Attachments

• Amuse S2000 GT1 - 7'12.max
    36.6 KB · Views: 8
Hey all,
I will update the list really soon (first chance I get).

However, let it be known that I will not add the names of racers like "Bigracer" who have not posted replays (yet still took the RSR badge).

In response to those racers...
Please post your replay as soon as you can. I can not make garuntees as to when the next update will occur and I am sure you would all like to get in on the next update.

So with that said, I'm looking forward to having all of you post replays to become an official part of the RSR.
Good luck, glad to see so many of you involved.

Until later today when I can update...
-

Hi all, I bought an ar max before I joined GTP, I forgot about this thread until now for some reason :dunce:

This is not a pledge to race perfectly clean all the time.
Why not always race clean :dopey: Here's one from me

arora/arcade/Laguna Seca/altezza tc 01'/+20,-10/rss/ntsc

Attachments

• 97328_8032_GRAN_TURIS.max
    20.5 KB · Views: 7
Hi all, I bought an ar max before I joined GTP, I forgot about this thread until now for some reason :dunce:

Why not always race clean :dopey: Here's one from me

arora/arcade/Laguna Seca/altezza tc 01'/+20,-10/rss/ntsc

That replay.....I think I have seen it somewhere before;).

Guess what everyone?
I've finally found the time to do a solid update.

List updated to this post! (for ease of updating next time)

If you're name isn't added, first ask yourself why.
I may have made a mistake or I may have left you off the list on purpose because I didn't find your replay or your replay file was not an actual GT4 game file.

That said, thanks for being involved! I'm happy to see the "RSR" is still going strong and there are many members using that title in their sigs as an instant "no need to worry" badge when it comes to discussions of lap times. 👍

All in all, I'm glad we are doing this.
Keep on doing what you guys do.
Until next time,
-Kent

PS, looking forward to watching that Ring replay Smallhorses. 👍 :D

Back