TVR&FF's Photomode and Video Zone - 14th November: News "Final"

• Thread starter Pebb
  • 3,856 comments
The first one (the wallpaper) looks very nice and creative, I love the second one, I'm making it my wallpaper 👍

The thumbnails are all very good aswell, especilly the last one, thanks for completing my request :)👍
I bet you're glad you waited now.

@ noobie 4 ever Thanks for you're comment, and welcome to my gallery.

@ Dead_Poetic Thank you for you're friendly comment.

@ FaLLeNAn9eL Talking about framing, I am trying to create a boarder for my future work someday buddy. But I am glad how the framing process went in the 2nd wallpaper.

@ NTX1982 Thank you NTX, but I wanted to do better, but I have not been into my full photomode groove of late.

Fantastic as usual, it's dificult to make good pics in San Marco 👍
Thank you Arathorn, but remember the first time you came into my gallery. Anyway work will begin on the BMW M5 later on, and then it will get posted up on Wednesday or Thursday guys.

Hay djskyline701, long time no see in here, but thanks buddy.

BMW M5 update preview

img0000crspu2.jpg

Preview 2

img0004pof7.jpg

This shot is still in the lighting process, however I will work on the jagged edges in a bit.

----

The full size shot had at least an hour and 30 minutes of work done on it. But if you want to know, I used the smudge tool to clean up the car lines, which is one of the ways for me to get back into my full photomode groove.

However, if I want to improve my photomode shots more, then I will try to work on the background more folks.

Very very nice M5. The Barcode in the middle is awesome and you used to smudge tool very effectively on the car, it looks nice and clean. 👍

Very very nice M5. The Barcode in the middle is awesome and you used to smudge tool very effectively on the car, it looks nice and clean. 👍
Thanks, but it was challenging at times, I even had to keep the original open as well to see how the changes would look like against the old shot.

cant wait man, hurry it up...haha...
Don't rush me please, because I only just finished work on the full size piece about 15 minutes ago, and I am yet to begin work on the rest.

However the M5 update will not be complete tonight, because I got to bed later on, before waking up on Wednesday morning at 3am-4am for my 16 mile walk and jog.

@ DLRgian I hope you will have a good look through the last 10-12 pages buddy. But I may do some more work on that preview shot later, when I start to think about it.

The cool M5 is looking even more cooler in that preview, what a shot with nice reflections and quality. Bring the final update soon:)

Ok guys I have decided to delay my 16 mile walk till Thursday, which could mean the next update being up on Wednesday, but best of all I am working on the rest of the M5 now folks.

Anyway thanks NTX, glad you like it.

I've seen the M5 preview now TVR (which no doubt I would have done without the use of a PM), and I'd say it's good, but nothing special. Nevertheless, I'll watch out for the full update.

The 2nd preview shot is cool, the colors are very good and the camera is also capturing the car very good. In this 2nd update I can see the rims better and I think they don´t fit well in the M5. Still a good update TVR!

Fiat 500 at San Marcos? Good match!! All your photos have strong personality, with high dintinguish to other users. It's very important, and not only skills matters.

You have almost a hundred of pages so you have many experience... buy I'd like more surface cleaning, to increase good looking. I really don't know how, because your last pics have difficult textures and blurring might not be enought. Its only an isolated opinion :)

I'm waiting next update 👍

Salu2.alexwrc

The 2nd preview shot is cool, the colors are very good and the camera is also capturing the car very good. In this 2nd update I can see the rims better and I think they don´t fit well in the M5. Still a good update TVR!
Thanks for another comment

Fiat 500 at San Marcos? Good match!! All your photos have strong personality, with high dintinguish to other users. It's very important, and not only skills matters.

You have almost a hundred of pages so you have many experience... buy I'd like more surface cleaning, to increase good looking. I really don't know how, because your last pics have difficult textures and blurring might not be enought. Its only an isolated opinion :)

I'm waiting next update 👍

Salu2.alexwrc
The last preview shot is something I am just testing out, but I am trying to make the light look soft. Anyway here is the M5.

BMW

Click for wallpaper - Testing out something new folks

Click for wallpaper

Click for wallpaper

Click for wallpaper

Oh my god...that 2nd wallpaper rocks TVR!!! They all look good, but that 2nd one is fantastic. In the thumbs the 1st and 3rd shots are great, love the colors. Apart of the choice of rims, the M5 is stylish in all photos.:)

Oh my god...that 2nd wallpaper rocks TVR!!! They all look good, but that 2nd one is fantastic. In the thumbs the 1st and 3rd shots are great, love the colors. Apart of the choice of rims, the M5 is stylish in all photos.:)
Thanks again NtX, but what do you reckon of the other 3 wallpapers?

And what do you reckon of the 2nd thumbnail?

Generally, many exagerated dodge points instead of clean surfaces. I like 2nd one too but burned area is very forced in my opinion (Not a bad thing, of course, only different). Editing style seems agressive and I understand it, so I apreciate your work.

Personally, I prefer the last M5. Great angle with low envolvent lighting arch, creating a good composition. Sparks of lens flare looks also pretty good, in a just amount.

Salu2.alexwrc

What do U mean TVR? They look like my style of pics...because of the contrast and quality...but what is it TVR:)?

Generally, many exagerated dodge points instead of clean surfaces. I like 2nd one too but burned area is very forced in my opinion (Not a bad thing, of course, only different). Editing style seems agressive and I understand it, so I apreciate your work.

Personally, I prefer the last M5. Great angle with low envolvent lighting arch, creating a good composition. Sparks of lens flare looks also pretty good, in a just amount.

Salu2.alexwrc
I tried to make the dodged area's look like bright light, which is a heavily shine. But I am only getting back to work on the whole cleaning up lines with smudge tool, so it will take a while to get back into my full photomode groove. Anyway this was my aim in the other shots:

1st wallpaper - In this shot I tried to get the front of the car to show up more.

2nd wallpaper - To try and make the shot look more real, with some added sun light, which is shining on the car.

2nd thumbnail - To try and make the blue parts look arty, while trying to make it look like it's on a plane run way.

----

What do U mean TVR? They look like my style of pics...because of the contrast and quality...but what is it TVR:)?
I think about this in the morning, because I need to get some sleep now. But before I get off to bed, the Nissan Cube will be up at the weekend guys.

Look man, im not too sure about all of your processes or whatever, but i know when i see good pictures, and these are certainly no exception, very very clean shots man, Awesome Job!! 👍

They alllll look great, however I'm not diggin the wheels. They just dont suit the car IMO. If they were another style (or evens stock), They'd be my new BG immediately.

Look man, im not too sure about all of your processes or whatever, but i know when i see good pictures, and these are certainly no exception, very very clean shots man, Awesome Job!! 👍
Thanks again Dead Poetic.

They alllll look great, however I'm not diggin the wheels. They just dont suit the car IMO. If they were another style (or evens stock), They'd be my new BG immediately.
I tried to make the M5 look like a road going touring car.

----

Anyway here is the cube preview, but the Nissan Cube will be up at the weekend folks.

img0029pgw5.jpg

img0028pbk9.jpg

Uh oh, you dared to take a picture of the cube....well it looks good surprisingly...haha awesome job, cant wait to see the rest!

The cube is looking cool, I think only U can make that car look good in pics. Great colors btw!! Update soon!

Nice update with the BMW. I can't pick a favorite since they all are great each with their own merits.

I am VERY much looking forward to the cube.

Uh oh, you dared to take a picture of the cube....well it looks good surprisingly...haha awesome job, cant wait to see the rest!
Thanks, the cube has given me some good ideas for future reference.

Glad you like the preview.

The cube is looking cool, I think only U can make that car look good in pics. Great colors btw!! Update soon!
I reckon you could come up with some good ideas for the cube, just like everyone else.

Nice update with the BMW. I can't pick a favorite since they all are great each with their own merits.

I am VERY much looking forward to the cube.
Thanks Cod_Father, but I may even post it up on Friday buddy. Anyway, here is my entry for the latest creative competition:

Back