TVR&FF's Photomode and Video Zone - 14th November: News "Final"

• Thread starter Pebb
  • 3,856 comments
That 2nd preview is also looking good...I can imagine the final result, must be very hot!! Bring soon the final work:)

Hey the "Preview" thing is really neat!
Glad you like it.

That 2nd preview is also looking good...I can imagine the final result, must be very hot!! Bring soon the final work:)
Thanks again NTX.

----
Nissan

Click for wallpaper

Click for wallpaper

The 2nd thumbnail did not go to plan for me, but I did not have many ideas for the 3rd thumbnail.​

Good work! I like levels of Cube between the trees, but 1st thumb the most. Reflections and lighting balance looks very well. After watching your update, Cube is less ugly for me :)

Salu2.alexwrc

You don´t stop bringing quality to GTP TVR!! Impressive as always and those wallpapers are great!! The thumb pics are also cool, specially the 2nd one, love the car position to the camera!! Congrats!!

ha! awesome, clean cube update man...
Thanxs for another visit, but I wanted to do better.

very suave work TVR 👍
Thanks Fallen, I am glad how some pieces came out, but like I said I wanted to do better.

Wow the two wallpaper shots are excellent!
Thank you GT4_Rule, it seems me using a small sample of my shots as wallpaper shots is helping my gallery out.

Wow great pics. looks good enough for a advertisement!
Thanks, but no one has brought up the whole ad thing before.

Good work! I like levels of Cube between the trees, but 1st thumb the most. Reflections and lighting balance looks very well. After watching your update, Cube is less ugly for me :)

Salu2.alexwrc
I always try to make an ugly car more good looking, unless I don't like the car a lot.

You don´t stop bringing quality to GTP TVR!! Impressive as always and those wallpapers are great!! The thumb pics are also cool, specially the 2nd one, love the car position to the camera!! Congrats!!
I try to do quality over quantity every time.

----

Anyway I have found some sweet spots on the Paris track in game, which will improve my shots on the Paris track. But to show you what I mean, here is my entry for the 46th week GT4 Advanced 2.0 competition entry:

Click for wallpaper

Update: I will work on this shot more, just for the gallery.

WOW!! Reflections time:) Simply great! The wallpaper is also very good, the sense of speed is awesome!! Bring the rest mate...:)

Very awesome pics, and i agree with the decision that you made to enter the one that you did. Sorry you couldnt have beaten zubicar...oh well...

WOW!! Reflections time:) Simply great! The wallpaper is also very good, the sense of speed is awesome!! Bring the rest mate...:)
That's all I have, but I will work on the CLK DTM at Paris Night sometime again in the future.

those pic are awesome. i like how they look so real
Thanks, but it's been a while since someone said that. However I would need to do more work, to make it more real looking.

Very awesome pics, and i agree with the decision that you made to enter the one that you did. Sorry you couldnt have beaten zubicar...oh well...
I wanted to challenge a shot from him, but that's how life goes sometimes buddy.

I like the second shot from the photomode tournament
Thanks, I am glad how the 2nd thumbnail came out 725, but it’s been a long time, since I last saw you in here.

Great job on the merc shots, its about time it shows up in these forums again. 👍
You get a lot of race cars, which are forgotten in these photomode galleries, but thank you.

Awesome reflections in 2nd. It really have a good looking.

Salu2.alexwrc
Thank you, also thanks for dropping by again.

----

I will be posting my next update up, during the week folks.

The wallpaper is nice but the 2 shots don't look to good.

They look real smudgey, especially the 2nd shot but that track always makes shots look smudgey. The 1st shot isnt real crisp or sharp enough for me so I'd pass on that.

BEAUTIFUL​

(Unlike that text :D)
Thanks StReeTz, but I have never seen someone do something like that type of reply with big text and small text.

Excellent Mercedes shots! 👍👍
Thank you GT4_Rule for the thumbs up.

The wallpaper is nice but the 2 shots don't look to good.

They look real smudgey, especially the 2nd shot but that track always makes shots look smudgey. The 1st shot isnt real crisp or sharp enough for me so I'd pass on that.
Maybe they look smudgey, because of the shutter speed I used.

Amazing shots bro :) 👍
Thanks for another visit.

----

Anyway here is my next try on Paris Night.

Saleen

Click for wallpaper

Click for wallpaper

The wheels on the Saleen in this update is looking good! I especially like the first wallpaper shot because of its clean lines.
Thanks, but what do you think of the 2nd wallpaper and these thumbnails:

*1st
*2nd
*3rd

Anyway here is a preview of the Seat Ibiza Cupra:

img0018pst1.jpg

I love all the Saleen thumbnails, especilly 2nd and third one, I like the Seat, but the Preview writing gets in the way a bit.

I love all the Saleen thumbnails, especilly 2nd and third one, I like the Seat, but the Preview writing gets in the way a bit.
It's a preview, which is why I put preview in that position. However I reckon a preview is not meant to show off much.

OMG:crazy: Amazing man:drool: I love all those S7 pics,, Those effects are fantastic:drool:, ,Anyways your preview is nice,, makes me wanna come back:).. Keep it up:tup:

Back