TVR&FF's Photomode and Video Zone - 14th November: News "Final"

• Thread starter Pebb
  • 3,856 comments
Haha, with me around there will always be firsts. As for your update, I got alittle dizzy with all those BEAUTIFUL Reflections! Amazing work man.
Thank you for another comment.

OMG:crazy: Amazing man:drool: I love all those S7 pics,, Those effects are fantastic:drool:, ,Anyways your preview is nice,, makes me wanna come back:).. Keep it up:tup:
Welcome to my gallery, but thanks.

Some time ago started hating that rims but I have to recognize your update looks very beautiful with them. All reflections and contrast are amazing, so i'm loving your S7. In my opinion, brake disc's shot is outstanding colorful, an it's my preferred :)

Brilliant update 👍 👍

Salu2.alexwrc

All the shots are very nice TVR&FF, but my favorite is the second last thumbnail.
Thanks Cod_Father, I am glad how that shot turned out.

great pics!! loe the rims of the saleen :P
I'm glad, that I found them in the used lot at the right time.

Some time ago started hating that rims but I have to recognize your update looks very beautiful with them. All reflections and contrast are amazing, so i'm loving your S7. In my opinion, brake disc's shot is outstanding colorful, an it's my preferred :)

Brilliant update 👍 👍

Salu2.alexwrc
I wanted to show up the blue, when the brakes were lighting up.

The wallpaper shots are real nice 👍

Great job on the depth.

You get a :)
Thank you for the thumbs up.

In few words: Simply incredible TVR:)
Thank you NTX, some shots did not go to plan, while some went to plan.

I'm completly in love. I really don't know why but that brake disc is... JUST BEUTIFUL for me :dopey:

Salu2.alexwrc.
Thanks for your comment.

----

Anyway I will be posting up the next update this Thursday guys.

Second wallpaper - its good quality.
First and second thumbnail - normal for me.
Third thumbnail - its quite nice, captures the front of the car.

Second wallpaper - its good quality.
First and second thumbnail - normal for me.
Third thumbnail - its quite nice, captures the front of the car.
Thanks for your feedback.

----

Seat

Click for wallpaper

Click for wallpaper

I hope you lot will like the 1st wallpaper and the 1st thumbnail below the 2nd wallpaper. But I wonder what you will think of the 2nd wallpaper.

Very...very beautiful wallpapers mate!!! Love the thumbs also, nice choice of car...Congrats fo another job well done:)

Nice job on the wallpapers. I dont get the 1st one though..
I call it a bright light, which effects how colour, will look in real life after the process is complete. In other words, once the bright light has passed the colour of real life turns to black and white.

@ alexwrc Thanks for you're comment on the S7.

@ George Morley I put a bit of work into getting that light to look like that, it took a couple of tries, however I am starting to run out of some idea's for effects.

@ nic_brix Thank you nic_brix

@ Cascada Welcome to my gallery, but I tried to make the 2nd wallpaper look more real then the other Ibiza Cupra shots, which I have put up.

@ NTX1982 As you will have seen, I am trying to lower the amount of shots I post up from 9 or 8 to 7 or less.

----

The next car will be the C8 mates.

Wow, the first picture, is amazing. Looks like it burst through a wall of fire!
The second wall is good, with the rim outline clearing showing.
I can't really tell what the first thumbnail is, but the rest of them are very nice.

Nice job on those pics. got the 2nd as my desktop
Thanks for using it as you're wallpaper.

Wow, the first picture, is amazing. Looks like it burst through a wall of fire!
The second wall is good, with the rim outline clearing showing.
I can't really tell what the first thumbnail is, but the rest of them are very nice.
Thank you GT4_Rule.

-----

These are the shots, which I did not use in the 2nd round of the Photomode Tournament PMC 2.0 bracket:

The 2nd thumbnail was my 2nd choice to enter, while either the 6th or 9th shot was my 3rd choice.​

gotta love all those shots...quality shots...must have been hard to choose the pic to enter the comp.? that 2nd shot is really cool...nice colors! good luck in the comp. mate:)

Again a very good job, ,all of them are quality pics,, they look real nice,, I Love the special lighting on those TvR shots,, very nice mate:tup:

Each photo has something special, so I can't say what of that overstands. I preffer the first row because I think color combination are best. In my opinion so much wires creates "graphic noise" in the background, but angles an monster speed12 looks amazing. I personally like 3rd and 4th over all great job 👍

Salu2.alexwrc

Very Nice! 👍
Thanks Drift King, but sorry if I have not been in you're gallery of late.

Again a very good job, ,all of them are quality pics,, they look real nice,, I Love the special lighting on those TvR shots,, very nice mate:tup:
Thank you Cascada

Each photo has something special, so I can't say what of that overstands. I preffer the first row because I think color combination are best. In my opinion so much wires creates "graphic noise" in the background, but angles an monster speed12 looks amazing. I personally like 3rd and 4th over all great job 👍

Salu2.alexwrc
You're going to like the shot, which I used in the 2nd round of the photomode competition, anyway thanks.

----

Here is the C8.

Spyker

Click for wallpaper

Click for wallpaper

Woh!!! I've tears in my eyes with so beatiful update! Yes, they haven't action or rare situations, but your skills makes the rest.

The first mate, where graphic noise that I said before, is tranformed into a supporting part of composition. Complementary colors blue-orange / red-green / black-white looks superb! More things are so good balanced too... that i'm not going to comment because are even endless.

But shots in latest place... specially the 4th thumbnail is so good! I'm thinking about change my loved S7 brake disc to someone of this :lol:

About wet tsukuba, textures of tarmac are ugly, and I "discovered" (For me though) one method of texturing in PS taht bring good results for asphalt. It's only a filter, very very easy, but I don't remember exactly how is called. In my next update of Tommy I'll try to post more detail for if someone find it useful.

Overall, and as I said, no expectacular shots, but superb work over them. Seems if they had unliked me, isn't? :lol:

I'll check your entry at comp.

Salu2.alexwrc

The TVR Cerbera Speed 12 'and others' thumbnails are far from your best work, although I like the last one quite alot.

I love your picture style and how you Photoshop, all your pictures are very unique, the second and last Spyker thumbnails are my favourite (thumbnails), and the first 'larger' picture is my favourite over the second one, although they are both good.

The first Spyker thumbnail is good, but not as good as the others, and looks very similar to the second 'large' picture, the third is good, but those kind of angles are pretty common, although you did a good job with the Photoshop.

The fourth one is, well, very diffrent to what you would see in any other gallery, is it meant to be anything, or is it just for decoration, and to make it look 'less plain'.

Overall I give your TVR 'and others' update a 6/10, and your Spyker update an 8/10.

Back