Scaff's TT Gallery - Updated 31st August W/ TrickStar ZX-10R Suzuka 8H '05

• Thread starter Scaff
  • 26 comments
Nice start man, I like the last pic, the angle and sense of action is great! I also like the red helmet on your biker. 👍 Keep 'em coming! :dopey:

magburner
Nice start man, I like the last pic, the angle and sense of action is great! I also like the red helmet on your biker. 👍 Keep 'em coming! :dopey:

Thanks

I certainly will get some more put up, will not be until the weekend at the earliest as I am away with work this week.

Regards

Scaff

Nice shots Scaff. Can we look forward to a TT tuning guide as well? The GT one was really impressive.

Syntax error
Nice shots Scaff. Can we look forward to a TT tuning guide as well? The GT one was really impressive.

Oh you most certainly can, once I get the time I had already planned to add a TT tuning guide to the GT4 ones.

Regards

Scaff

banner14pc.jpg

Honda CBR600RR

banner23tl.jpg

Let me know what you think

Regards

Scaff

img00143sb.jpg

Yoshimura Katana @ the 'ring

An amazing bike. Very, very quick, stunning detail and the only road bike in TT that I have found allows changes to the suspension set-up.

As Always let me know what you think.

Regards

Scaff

Lovely shots, and elegantly presented... love the springs/detail on the middle (portrait) shot especially... 👍

Touring Mars
Lovely shots, and elegantly presented... love the springs/detail on the middle (portrait) shot especially... 👍

Thanks TM.

The portrait shot was originally two pictures (one at a higher shutter speed for the bike detail and the other at a lower shutter speed for the background blur) and took a fair bit of work in PS to get looking right.

I have to say the level of detail they have put onto the Yoshimura Katana is quite stunning, it does appear to be one of the best modeled bikes in the game, hence the spring and damper detail that can be seen.

Regards

Scaff

Well what can I tell? They're really very good! When I saw the thumbnails I wasn't too sure, but looking at them in fullsize convinced me of their nice colours, details and great angles. 👍

Thanks guys 👍

I'm very happy with the CBR shoot, I think the bike looks great in black.

The Katana thumbs do look a bit rough, but I'm more than happy with how some of them have turned out 'full-size', rather that way round than good looking thumbs and poor shots full size. LOL

Scaff

Very quick little update

Suzuki GSX-R 750

Mixed bag, some I'm happy with, some I'm not sure on and one I love. More importantly, what do you lot think?

Let me know.

Scaff

Very nice indeed... 👍 Hard to pick a 'favourite', although I really like the 3rd, 4th and 6th picture, although I think I'd have to say the 6th is just about my favourite of the lot - 4th one is great too... a really well-framed shot and I like the slight smoothing of the rumble strip... you've captured the feeling of speed really well in shot 5 though, and I like the view down the home straight in the 3rd pic... but overall, the last pic has it, I think... still manages to keep fine detail as well as having an overall soft-blur look. Great work... 👍

Thanks guys 👍

Number 6 is my personally favorite, took quite a bit of PS work to get it right but I am very happy with the overall result.

Regards

Scaff

TrickStar ZX-10R Suzuka 8H '05

Click the pictures for full size images.

As always all comments and feedback welcome

Thanks

Scaff

Back