TVR&FF's Photomode and Video Zone - 14th November: News "Final"

• Thread starter Pebb
  • 3,856 comments
Woh!!! I've tears in my eyes with so beatiful update! Yes, they haven't action or rare situations, but your skills makes the rest.

The first mate, where graphic noise that I said before, is tranformed into a supporting part of composition. Complementary colors blue-orange / red-green / black-white looks superb! More things are so good balanced too... that i'm not going to comment because are even endless.

But shots in latest place... specially the 4th thumbnail is so good! I'm thinking about change my loved S7 brake disc to someone of this :lol:

About wet tsukuba, textures of tarmac are ugly, and I "discovered" (For me though) one method of texturing in PS taht bring good results for asphalt. It's only a filter, very very easy, but I don't remember exactly how is called. In my next update of Tommy I'll try to post more detail for if someone find it useful.

Overall, and as I said, no expectacular shots, but superb work over them. Seems if they had unliked me, isn't? :lol:

I'll check your entry at comp.

Salu2.alexwrc
Thank you for another comment.

in my opinion, the spyker is just an ugly car and it is hard to make it look good but you did an excellent job:dopey: , lighting is great. keep them coming
Thanks, I always try to make a car look better.

The TVR Cerbera Speed 12 'and others' thumbnails are far from your best work, although I like the last one quite alot.

I love your picture style and how you Photoshop, all your pictures are very unique, the second and last Spyker thumbnails are my favourite (thumbnails), and the first 'larger' picture is my favourite over the second one, although they are both good.

The first Spyker thumbnail is good, but not as good as the others, and looks very similar to the second 'large' picture, the third is good, but those kind of angles are pretty common, although you did a good job with the Photoshop.

The fourth one is, well, very diffrent to what you would see in any other gallery, is it meant to be anything, or is it just for decoration, and to make it look 'less plain'.

Overall I give your TVR 'and others' update a 6/10, and your Spyker update an 8/10.
I use do quite some shots like the 4th thumbnail a while ago, and I think I was one of the first or the first do that type of style in the 4th thumbnail, with like something hanging around the edge of the shot.

However I tried to make the 1st Speed 12 shot look a bit real.

----

Next weekend I will be busy playing Test Drive Unlimited and Dead Rising, so don't expect any updates next weekend folks.

One of the most beautiful updates that U made TVR. That 4th thumbnail rocks, the colors, the camera...and of course the car. The wallpapers are also very beautiful...specially the 1st...great camera position, and the car braking adds even more style to the pic. The last thumb is cool, the simplicity of the colors and the contrast is great. Congrats TVR!!

All the Spyker shots are very nice but the first thumbnail catches my eye. It's almost like a capture from some footage from Top Gear. I really like it a lot.

One of the most beautiful updates that U made TVR. That 4th thumbnail rocks, the colors, the camera...and of course the car. The wallpapers are also very beautiful...specially the 1st...great camera position, and the car braking adds even more style to the pic. The last thumb is cool, the simplicity of the colors and the contrast is great. Congrats TVR!!
Thank you NTX for you're friendly comment.

All the Spyker shots are very nice but the first thumbnail catches my eye. It's almost like a capture from some footage from Top Gear. I really like it a lot.
I always try to do stuff from my favourite car show, which is Top Gear.

what a way of making an ugly car beautiful! very nice man!
Thanks Dead Poetic, I know it’s the dead of night over here, but I thought what a good time to reply.

Excellent! What a way to turn an ugly car into a beautiful one, like DP said!
Thank you GT4_Rule, but don't worry there will be a new car up in my PGR3 gallery soon.

Fantastic,, Those lighting effects and Reflections really stand out there mate:tup: Fantastic work:)
Thank you very much for visiting again, and thanks for your comment.

I find some beauty in Spyker :P One of the most particular exercices of pure design.

Salu2.alexwrc
I like the inside of the Spyker a lot, but I have seen about 3 in person in my lifetime Alex.

----

The next car, which will be posted up either tonight or Wednesday, will be an old Lancer.

Time for an old Lancer, anyway the next update after this will be a German car.

Mitsubishi

Click for wallpaper

Anyway I'm off to get some sleep, before Test Drive Unlimited arrives through the post a day before the UK date.

Another excellent update!!! Besides that electric green, lancer looks so beautiful at the street. You have very good skill at night pictures editing, and you show that everytime. I love all of them; contrast, colors/saturation, compositions, reflections... what more can I say?

Salu2.alexwrc

Thanks Alex, anyway did you see my Photomode Tournament Round 2 entry for the 2.0 bracket.

Cool reflections on the large picture, I love the third thumbnail aswell, great work :).

You should check out my gallery again sometime :).

Lime! Nice!

The main pic is always the best; however the thumbnails are good as well. I especially like the first, second and the fourth thumbnails.

Thats a nice set of shots TVR. Great color...and the reflections are amazing. Congrats for another job well done!!

Wow thats lancer is looking good TVR, it looks just like one i see last saturday.
Thanks, I'm glad you liked it, but I cannot believe I did not get more votes in the latest photomode competition 2.0 tournament voting stage, but maybe some people were not ready for the amount of blurring I did on the edge of the DB9 on the Paris night track.

However I also thought the blurring I did in the entry made it look more real.

Cool reflections on the large picture, I love the third thumbnail aswell, great work :).

You should check out my gallery again sometime :).
I will when I can pull myself away from TDU, which is eating up most of my gaming time, which could delay my next update by a week or 2.

Great update, awesome color.
Glad you like it.

Lime! Nice!

The main pic is always the best; however the thumbnails are good as well. I especially like the first, second and the fourth thumbnails.
Thank you very much.

Amazing mate,, I love the lighting in all pics,, The car looks very nice in that green color and clean too,, Anyways keep em coming:D
Thanks for visiting again, and thanks for you're input.

Thats a nice set of shots TVR. Great color...and the reflections are amazing. Congrats for another job well done!!
Thanks NTX, but I wanted to do better on such an old car.

nice update bro!!! i love the wallpaper pic :)
Long time no see Mavi, anyway thanks.

omg. These shots are amazing...that second one should be entered in the unique comp!
Are you talking about the photomode PMC 2.0 round 2, which I lost in?

Very Nice!!
Tanks for you're feedback.

nice pics. the green is a little weird but it stands out. i like the last pic. the tailights just look really cool to me.
I like how some of the old cars look like in-game, but thank you.

Gallery News - 22nd September

I will be doing a update in memory of my Grandad in a matter of days, because my Grandad past away on Thursday, also my Grandad who past away was my Mum's father.

those are awesome!! i love how the light reflects the car. the saturation is really awesome too! u captured the night really well. i just did a night photo set. maybe you should check it out and tell me what u think. perhaps you can give me some pointers :) keep up the good work though.
condolences to your grandpa by the way. .

Back