TVR&FF's Photomode Zone - 28th October: Halo Reach

• Thread starter Pebb
  • 1,087 comments
Time for my first full TDU update, but I am sorry for the image quality of some of the shots, due to the dead pixels. But I can only extract them at the moment.

However because of the dead pixels, I have used the blur tool to blur out as many of them.

TVR

Click for wallpaper

Click for wallpaper

Also sorry for the darkness in the 1st thumbnail, but I wanted to give it an evil look to its colour.​

Can you make some with the F1?
I plan to in the future, but don't expect it anytime soon, because it takes a while to get the extracted shots to work after the first 5 on the memory card.

Even at times the program I use still picks up the deleted shots from my memory card, but Atari should soon make the upload to web mode fully work.

Ok here is the long awaited M3 CSL update.

BMW

Click for wallpaper

Click for wallpaper

Not one of these shots were edited guys.

----

Here is a preview of my future SLR update:

I don't extract my TDU shots from the hard drive, I extract them from the memory card. But I PM you the guide later on.

The transfer kit is only a tenner, the XSATA is about 40 is it not ? Both work just as well and you still need Xplorer + Winhex in order to correctly extract them anyway.

Gallery News - 2nd October

Ok guys I will be allowing 4 people to request cars in PGR3, but the last request, which I work on, may be posted up on either the 22nd October or the 25th October.

Also the first request will be posted up on either the 7th or the 8th October.

----

Other future request slots

Christmas time requests:

*Start requesting - November
*Posted up on - December 25th

New Year requests:

*Start requesting - December
*Posted up on - 1st January

First you will need to export the image file from the memory card through Xplorer, but the way this is done, is you need to go into Xplorer 360 and click on open, followed by Harddrive or memcard.

Once you get that up go to Partition 1, once you have done that scroll through a couple of menus in Content until you get to a long list of numbers, like this:

E00001475A8C89B6

Once you have done that you will be shown either 1 or more of a list of folders with numbers, next you will need to find your TDU file, which is will have these files in it:

playersave
playersave2
Photo
IGE

And the one you need to export is Photo, once you have exported it to a file, just go to Winhex and open up the exported Photo file in there, once that is done you need to click on Tools followed by disk tools, and then File Recovery by file type.

Next comes the easy part, which is clicking on JPEG under Select file type, once you have clicked on that select a file to extract the JPEG’s to and then your done, but at times it does not extract all of the shots from the file.

Also when you delete some shots from the memory card in the TDU photomode gallery, it does not mean it is fully deleted in another exported photo file.

Brilliant, thanks. It doesn't harm your TDU save file then, because I started by saving the game to Memory card? I'd be gutted to lose all my save.
Just don't copy your original to MC as it causes issues apparantly. The best way to grab your photo's is keep your main TDU save on the HDD. Then when you want to extract your photos, quit to the dashboard, put your card in, goto the System blade > Memory > If you already have a Photos save on your MC delete it. Go back by pressing B, go into HDD > Games > TDU > Select Photos > Copy > Copy to MC.

Exit out back to the system blade and take your MC out and put it into the transfer cable, use Xplorer 360 to File > Open HDD or Memory Card. Partition 1 > 438765879632478965482376234 > xxxxxxxxxxxx > Photos > Right click > Extract to Someplace.

Open WinHex > Open Photos > Tools > File recovery by Type > Select Jpeg and a destination > OK > Done !

Going to let them know whats happening tomorrow?
I wonder what that is lol, or should I just let them find out for themselves. Anyway GJB we have to do some new photomode shoots in the future.

Latest Posts

Back