TVR&FF's Photomode and Video Zone - 14th November: News "Final"

• Thread starter Pebb
  • 3,856 comments
Thanks guys, but jgda9rs I try and visit your gallery sometime, but at the moment I have been so busy with other stuff I have had not much time to post on here. Anyway there is a new update up in my PGR3 and TDU gallery, and there are a lot of Good wood FOS 06 photos up in my Good wood FOS 06 photos topic in the motor sports forum.

But one more thing, before I say when the next update is up, if you will have seen I was a runner up in the style part of official PGR3 photo mode comp, run by the creators of PGR3. However if your wondering where the shot can be found, well it can be found here:

http://www.bizarreonline.net/img/competitions/stylerunner2.jpg

Also I was shocked to find to find out my city shot did not win anything, but this is the shot, which did not do well in the eyes of the judges:

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/38151578/?qo=30&q=by:tvrfan&qh=sort:time+-in:scraps

I however cannot believe this shot won in the city part:

http://www.bizarreonline.net/img/competitions/citywinner.jpg

Anyway the next update, which will be in memory of my granddad, will be up on Thursday hopefully. And before I go, I reckon this shot should have not won in the style part of the official comp:

http://www.bizarreonline.net/img/competitions/stylewinner.jpg

You have some really great pics in your gallery... too many to list here.
Keep Photomoding! Sorry to hear about your Grandfather, my condolences to you and your family.

first off, condolences to your grand dad, 2nd, those shots of your are spectacular! yeah i know what u mean. looks like the judges picked the most irrelevant entries (concerning themes etc..). i guess they were looking more for like emphasis on city landmarks and stuff like that. who knows. but that pic of that ferrari on what seemed to be long beach was great, but could have used more editing. it was still gray-ish if u know what i mean, perhaps it was meant to be like that. i think u should have won. oh well. you can always try again sometime. or Protest! just kidding. anyways i'll be waiting for your tribute, and hope to see it soon! just keep on looking for inspirations and maybe you'll own them all one day! i forgot to mention, that green lancer update that you did, my father actually had one when i was younger. it was a gsr too like the one on the pic. i'll bury the details but that car gives me a lot of sad and some fun memories. that thing's fast too.it's just a total coincidence that he had almost the same exact color as well. . .

Thanks for your comments relating to my granddad, who must be chatting with his favourite football (Soccer) player idols in heaven.

Anyway I will delay my granddads update until Saturday, so I do not have to rush his update, also I will have another update ready for the weekend, related to someone else.

Here is my get well soon update for Richard Hammond aka the Hamster.

-----

2_109332_1_248.jpg

Get Well Soon Richard Hammond
One of the Top Gear presenters

Erm...... didn't he hate those Porsches when they were driving them on Top Gear because 'they all look the same'? :ill:

Nice shots though!

Those shots are pretty cool TVR...great use of colors and contrast:)
BTW I´m sorry for your lost mate, it must be hard for U.

Erm...... didn't he hate those Porsches when they were driving them on Top Gear because 'they all look the same'? :ill:

Nice shots though!
No he has a love for 911's.

@ alexwrc Thanks for your comment, but I've even told Top Gears letters email inbox about this update, since they are getting so many great letters wishing Hammond a speedy recovery.

@ NTX1982 Glad you like the update, plus I am copping well.

I'm just noticed his accident, so I also wish a speedy recovery. I'd like to give you my condolences about your grandad as well. I've no said this before because I'm not sure how to write it in English :)

Salu2.alexwrc

I'm just noticed his accident, so I also wish a speedy recovery. I'd like to give you my condolences about your grandad as well. I've no said this before because I'm not sure how to write it in English :)

Salu2.alexwrc
He was flown to a new hospital, which is closer to his home, and his quote when he was be transported to the helicopter by a slow method, was:

"Can't this thing go any faster"

Anyway my Granddads funnel is on Wednesday and we will be putting a Tottenham deco over his coffin, since my Granddad supported Tottenham.

sorry to interupt but what happened to richard hammond. im pretty sure top gears not on in the us or id be watching it so i have no idea whats going on. also great pics and sorry about your grandfather

Thanks again guys, anyway I will be posting my in memory of my granddad update a day or two after my granddads funeral. I was looking to post it up last weekend, but I reckon after his funeral is the better time for his update.

----

Gallery News - 2nd October

I will be allowing 4 people to request cars, but the last request shot, would be posted up on either the 22nd October or the 25th October. But if you’re asking why such a long date, well it’s because I will be working on 4 PGR3 car requests as well.

Future dates for other requests slots:

Christmas time requests:

*Start requesting - November
*Posted up on - December 25th

New Year requests:

*Start requesting - December
*Posted up on - 1st January

A month before I sell my PlayStation 2 request slots, before I buy a PlayStation 3:

*Start Requesting – January
*Posted up on - Early February

First reply on page 100 request or the nearest after me - This could be anytime, but when it does happen you can only request 1 car.

First person to get the 2,000 reply or the nearest after me - This could be anytime, but it will work the same as the First reply on page 100 request.

Sorry to hear about your Grandad, if you want a request now, then how about a BMW M5, anywhere?

Oh, and when you get a PS3, are you going to stop updating this gallery, becuase I hope not.

great update. that porsche's looking awesome. i just looked up hamster's accident a week ago and i could imagine it must have been brutal. hope he'd be able to recover really fast. anyways i'll be waiting for new updates soon!
speaking of the ps3, i can't wait for it to come out too!

Sorry to hear about your Grandad, if you want a request now, then how about a BMW M5, anywhere?

Oh, and when you get a PS3, are you going to stop updating this gallery, becuase I hope not.
I only did the M5 at least a month or 2 ago George.

Hard luck in the Bizzarre PM competition. Am I in that style shot :D I remember doing a PM shoot with you in those cars :)

Also, sad to hear your grandad died :( My condolences to you and your family

Hard luck in the Bizzarre PM competition. Am I in that style shot :D I remember doing a PM shoot with you in those cars :)

Also, sad to hear your grandad died :( My condolences to you and your family
You were indeed in that shot GJB, anyway his funeral made my sister cry like I have never seen her cry before, also it was sad to see my Nan cry. Also I felt sorry, when my Mum cried like she did, since my grandad was my Mums father.

Nice porsche pics man. How's hammond? Will he ever present topgear again?

Condolensces to you and your family... very sad... I know how it feels.

Thanks for your support, anyway Alexwrc requested the Civic EP, which means there is 2 request spots going now folks.

----

Update on future updates:

I will be dropping photo travel for any future photomode shots at this moment in time, since I have no new ideas for photo travel at the moment.

----

Update in memory of my Grandad

R.I.P: Arnot Gavin Sims ("Andy aka Fred")
27th August 1922 - 21st September 2006

----

I was going to post his photo up, but I will post it up later on instead, also in the first shot, I was aiming to give it a ghostly look.

Wow, that first shot is exellent, the 'shadowing' on the back of the car is great, the sky also looks very nice, and the reflections are great, this is one of your best updates I think 👍.

Congrats on your B-Day. :) My birthday is wednesday, but I don't know if I can do a update that day, I think I'll be too busy.

Nice pic too.

This last update is beautiful!! The thumb shot is also very good...it really looks like those old days that everything was in B&W.
BTW happy birthday...long live...ehhh...YOU:)

Back