Exhibition Room of Speedy Samurai UPDATED 10-01-06! JAPAN MOTORSPORTS SHOW!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Speedy Samurai
  • 283 comments
  • 21,837 views
Nice shots man! The ruf battle is great! You can feel the tension in those shots! Good work! 👍
Also the idea of the photocaption contest is cool!
 
Good stuff, speedy.
The Ruf & Shibuya bits look good.
I really like the 5th thumb of the NSX.
 
That green NSX '90 ( i think ) is the most liveable of the bunch, it used bail (bayl) me out in 1&2 all the time !
 
Nice, I like the NSX pics the best. Come stop by my gallery if you get the time.
 
Thanks, everyone, for the comments! Rest assured I have been busy looking through the galleries to catch up on the updates I missed.
 
nice picture!!! *bows* im diggin the twin viper ones 👍
drop by my gallery if u have time :D
 
Moon Over Castle. The introduction for GT4 took my breath away. And now it is the theme for the Photomode Competition for week 47. Here are some shots that I think are close representations of what we see in the intro.






Let me know what you guys think. I might be hooked and add a few more photos along these lines.
 
nice pics you know
good job

feel free to cehck my gallery
 
Some of my photoshoots for the competitions recently.

The Photomode Week 48 shots:




Manufacturers Comp (BBS vs Enkei)

it's my own Brabus SLR R!

2.0 Competition Week 24 shots (again with the SLR R)





It's fun to create!
 
I love that shot of the "Brabus". Looks great.
 
Some shots from my day in Odaiba at the Japanese Motorsports show

















 
Wow! That 787B looks sick! :crazy:
 
Back