TVR&FF's Photomode and Video Zone - 14th November: News "Final"

• Thread starter Pebb
  • 3,856 comments
Wow, that first shot is exellent, the 'shadowing' on the back of the car is great, the sky also looks very nice, and the reflections are great, this is one of your best updates I think 👍.
Thank for George, but the first shot was something was something, which I was testing out.

Congrats on your B-Day. :) My birthday is wednesday, but I don't know if I can do a update that day, I think I'll be too busy.

Nice pic too.
Thanks for your message, but it is good to see there are so many birthdays in October, but my big brothers birthday is this month.

This last update is beautiful!! The thumb shot is also very good...it really looks like those old days that everything was in B&W.
BTW happy birthday...long live...ehhh...YOU:)
Thanks, but I enjoy doing Black and white shots.

Happy birthday mate,, And That update is great... Especially the first one with the sky and all that.. :)
I tried to give the sky look like something is coming.

Great pics. I preffer second one. Btw, happy birthday too :D

Salu2.alexwrc
Thanks about the happy birthday message.

I love the first shot, the lighting is awesome in it. Happy Birthday man, mine is the 12th!
Thanks dead, anyway the first request should be up sometime in the week hopefully.

Your recent updates are excellent. The first shot in the Skyline update is very vivid; the car feels alive. 👍!

-and-

Happy birthday, buddy!

Thanks, but what do you think of the 1st thumbnail and the 2nd wallpaper?

Also I tried to make the 2nd wallpaper look if the car was entering a dark zone.

First Shot - I like it, good reflections, nice contrast and cool angle with the zebra crossing, it looks like it's heading towards the lights.

Second Shot - The rear of the car looks good, with the bridght brakes lights, but the rest of the shot just dosen't look, well, like your kind of style.

First Thumbnail - Nice angle again and nice reflections on the window, it's driving infront of a light, but some light is still coming through which looks cool.

Second Thumbnail - Again, nice reflections, especilly on the wheels, the 'blurred' white 'start banner' looks good aswell.

Nice reflections on all the cars. and Happy b-day.👍
Thanks for dropping by, and welcome to my gallery, also there is a car map on the first page.

@ George Morley Thank you very much George.

----

Also guys please check out the latest page in my motorsports and car event photos topic and PGR3 gallery.

WOW...WOW!! TVR this a hot update. GREAT reflections...colors and cameras!! my favs shots are the 1st big shot and 1st thumb. The blur is also very good, amazing sense of speed!! In the 2nd shot the brake lights are incredible, looks very real that shot!! Congrats:)

WOW...WOW!! TVR this a hot update. GREAT reflections...colors and cameras!! my favs shots are the 1st big shot and 1st thumb. The blur is also very good, amazing sense of speed!! In the 2nd shot the brake lights are incredible, looks very real that shot!! Congrats:)
Just to let you know, there are still 2 request spots going in this gallery, and there are 2 request spots going in my PGR3 gallery.

I like requests...so can it be Ford Mustang Cobra R?
BTW your PGR3 gallery is awesome...some impressive shots, that game must be great!

I like requests...so can it be Ford Mustang Cobra R?
BTW your PGR3 gallery is awesome...some impressive shots, that game must be great!
You request has been accepted, anyway did you get my PM, about the sneak peak for one of my future PGR3 updates.

@ alexwrc Thank you for another visit and comment Alex.

Yeah TVR...I see that beautiful shot!! I´ve watched some old shots also...and I can say (again) that U really know how to make great shots! Well done:)

Interesting composure you put on your shots. Very high contrast, Dull, pixelated. It makes it hard for features of your shots to be noticed, and those that can be noticed, are consumed by these high pitched reds and oranges. Do you use Photoshop?

Interesting composure you put on your shots. Very high contrast, Dull, pixelated. It makes it hard for features of your shots to be noticed, and those that can be noticed, are consumed by these high pitched reds and oranges. Do you use Photoshop?
I do use Photoshop and the pixelated thing worries me, but it sound like your using a LCD Monitor over 20 inches, because I see a little amount of noise due to me trying to clean them up well. However I tried to clean it up as much as I can with the blur tool.

Also I am talking about cleaning up the 1st wallpaper, which you must be talking about, and in the 2nd wallpaper I do not see any noise, and I tried my best in the 1st thumbnail, and the same about the 2nd thumbnail.

But I have not been myself of late in photomode, because I have been testing out other stuff. However I have only just returned to photomode shots about 1-2 weeks ago.

Fantastic first shot mate,, I love the reflections and color tone:tup:
Thanks Cascada, but what do you think about what Funkshen said about the dull thing.

----

Here is a little preview, of what will be posted up in my PGR3 gallery soon:

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/41125981/

Also the reason I am showing this, is what you’re going to start to miss in my PGR3 gallery, however I am showing this as something of what may inspire my future GT4 shots if everything goes to plan.

Thanks Perfect, but what do you, think of the preview shot in the link, which is located in the bottom of post 1970.

Thanks GJB, anyway that Enzo shot, which will be showing up in my PGR3 gallery soon, is going to be part of an update called:

Bright lights and fast cars

Anyway here is a new update a day early.

----

Mitsubishi

Click for wallpaper

Click for wallpaper

Not your best,, I like it though:tup: Especially the first pic,, because the colors are fantastic but it looks too messy in my eyes,, Sorry... The rain pic is lovely mate,, Great work once again:tup:

Thanks for your comments, but what do you two reckon about the preview shot in post 1970, because I would like a couple more comments on it please.

I took a look to your session of F430 Challenge, and they are just beautiful. I supose that the photography quality is also good, but I can't see anything except the car :D. I hope that complete Enzo session soon.

Salu2.alexwrc

I took a look to your session of F430 Challenge, and they are just beautiful. I supose that the photography quality is also good, but I can't see anything except the car :D. I hope that complete Enzo session soon.

Salu2.alexwrc
Didn't you see the buildings, in that preview shot link.

Back