TVR&FF's Photomode and Video Zone - 14th November: News "Final"

• Thread starter Pebb
  • 3,856 comments
That preview shot is spectacular. The background almost overpowers the car, but it all works very well together. I love it. Also, I just looked at your PGR3 gallery, and holy crap. I can only hope GT:HD will output that level of quality on the cars/backgrounds.

That preview shot is spectacular. The background almost overpowers the car, but it all works very well together. I love it. Also, I just looked at your PGR3 gallery, and holy crap. I can only hope GT:HD will output that level of quality on the cars/backgrounds.
I look forward to seeing how the photomode will work in GT: HD, and how the online mode will work with GT: HD.

@ Pink_the_Floyd Thanks for your feedback.

@ alexwrc Maybe the blur had a side effect on you, anyway I will be posting that preview shot up in my PGR3 gallery soon, and also I will be showing off an un-blurred background version soon in my PGR3 gallery.

----

Gallery News

Since this gallery started up in Sept 05, I was expecting my gallery to reach page 100 someday, but I was also expecting it to happen later guys. Also since it has reached page 100, I will be posting a special update up real soon.

But since Pink_the_Floyd, got the first reply for the 100th page, he can request 2 cars in GT4.

I'm going to try to rewrite it better, sorry :)

"No, I didn't. The F430 and Enzo are so beauty that eclipses my eye and I can't see anything more than the car lol ;)"

your preview ìn post 1970,, is fantastic:) I love the colors and the buildings are fantastic:D
If everything goes to plan for me in the future, you can expect those types of shots from GT4 and GT HD in the future. Also thanks again Cascada, anyway the first of the October 7th - October 25th requests will be up at the weekend folks.

The 1st shot of the EVO VII rocks TVR!! Great action shot...and amazing colors and contrast! The thumb pics are also cool...again U have there good use of colors. The 2nd big shot...I´m not feeling TVR. Still a very good update, with great quality!

The last request spot will expire on Sunday, so if anyone wants to take the last request spot, then now would be a good moment to take it. Also thanks NTX, but once my update called:

Bright lights and fast cars is up in my PGR3 gallery, I will let you lot know about it in here.

How about the Panoz Esperante(sp?) on the Sarthe?
Your request has been accepted, and just to remind you lot the next request spots will be opening up on Christmas time, but I may even open some up on either Fireworks night or Halloween.

Ok I have finally finished work on NTX's request, but before I show that to you, please can you check this update out in my PGR3:

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showpost.php?p=2452313&postcount=191

Anyway time for NTX's request.

----

To: NTX - From: TVR&FF
Enjoy October

Click for wallpaper

Click for wallpaper

----

In the 1st thumbnail, I was aiming for a soft blurred ghostly look. Also if you want a border version for any of the shots NTX, please tell me, which ones.

Even anyone else can ask for a border version for the ones they like.​

Nice effect on the first wallpaper and first thumbnail, nice angle on the other two images aswell, nice update đź‘Ť.

Can't wait for the 120D shots either, check out my gallery which I updated today.

First let me say that the "bright lights, fast cars" update is absolutely fantastic. Those shots have really great cameras and quality!!
Now about the Cobra R, U really have done a very cool work!! The wallpapers are simply amazing, nice done with the contrast and colors!! I´m going to use right now the 1st shot as my new wallpaper!
The thumb shots are also good, specially the 2nd one, great action shot. BTW theres no need for borders TVR, they are good just like they are.
Thank U for doing my update...and thank U for doing such a good job :)

I think that is a very nice "ghostly/foggy" shot...and the blurred effect looks very good, specially in the reflections! Yeah a very good "artistic" shot!!:)

Thanks NTX and Fallen, anyway before I head off to work on the next request shots for Monday or Tuesday, I will be showing you the type of stuff you may be missing out on from this gallery of mine:

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=22032&page=19

And these are the types of shots your soon going to start missing out on:

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/41404286/
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/36610640/?qo=80&q=by:tvrfan&qh=sort:time+-in:scraps
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/36001335/?qo=194&q=by:tvrfan&qh=sort:time+-in:scraps
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/38469523/?qo=20&q=by:tvrfan&qh=sort:time+-in:scraps
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/36000095/?qo=200&q=by:tvrfan&qh=sort:time+-in:scraps

Best of all I will be using the same settings from that first link shot from an external gallery of mine, in a mix of my future GT4 photomode work. Also that link to one of my other galleries on GTPlanet has shots from Goodwood Festive of Speed 06.

This update is amazing mate,, I love the first pic because of the colors.. And the 3th one is really artsy,, definetly a nice ghostly look:) I love this update mate:)

The SVT shots are pretty good. I like the first one better than anything else.
Thanks GT4_Rule, I am happy how the first shot came out.

This update is amazing mate,, I love the first pic because of the colors.. And the 3th one is really artsy,, definetly a nice ghostly look:) I love this update mate:)
Thanks, I wanted to push it to a higher amount of ghostly look, but then I thought that be too much.

----

Anyway time for the old Pajero Rally Raid Car to get a showing in here.

Mitsubishi

Click for wallpaper

Click for wallpaper

Nice work TVT&FF. The first and second shots are my favorite. I like the "dreamy" look sof the second shot.
Thank you, also I am happy how those 2 wallpapers turned out, but what do you think about the 1st thumbnail. Also what did you lot think about the shots in the external links in post 1997.

Anyway the 2nd request will be up on Wednesday or Thursday most likely, and there is even a new update up in my PGR3 gallery guys.

Good to see another teriffic Gimp user here.

But I have to ask, how did you do that pic in ur Deviantart gallery of the Ferrari Enzo in Tokyo?

It's amazing. đź‘Ť

Good to see another teriffic Gimp user here.

But I have to ask, how did you do that pic in ur Deviantart gallery of the Ferrari Enzo in Tokyo?

It's amazing. đź‘Ť
I don't use Gimp, I use Photoshop 7, but I will soon be using a combined amount of photo editing software soon, in other words I will be using Photoshop 7 with other photo editing software.

Also the Ferrari Enzo shot is from PGR3, and you can see the full Bright lights and fast car update in my PGR3 gallery, anyway thanks.

good looking Pajero shots!! So clean and with great details. The shot of the Pajero passing under the bridge is great, good use of the camera, yes sir!!
A very good update, and BTW... the wallpapers are soooo good!!! Cheers:)

I like the Mitsu under the bridge. Great little detail to the composition.

Salu2.alexwrc
Thanks a lot, I am happy how that came out.

good looking Pajero shots!! So clean and with great details. The shot of the Pajero passing under the bridge is great, good use of the camera, yes sir!!
A very good update, and BTW... the wallpapers are soooo good!!! Cheers:)
Thank you for your kind comment.

I agree, the Pajero under the bridge is one excellent shot!
Thanks very much GT4_Rule, I had other ideas for that shot, but that angle won out for me.

The greenish shot is great with great tones IMO đź‘Ť
I was thinking when I should show off that type of black and white with a hint of green style, and all I can say is I am happy I picked that update for that style.

very nice update TVR!! i want more!! i love the PGR3 set too.very nice
Thanks for visiting and also thanks for your comment.

----

Preview of the TVR Griffith 500 update

griffith50002pwu8.jpg

Back