TVR&FF's Photomode and Video Zone - 14th November: News "Final"

• Thread starter Pebb
  • 3,856 comments
Thanks, also the Griffith 500 update will be up on Wednesday most likely. Also I am quite happy how the rim came out, because to me, it looks like water spraying off the rim.

The Mitsu pictures are pretty sweet, especially the first two. My prediction about diffuse blur is coming true, in that more and more people are becoming smitten with it, myself included. Can't wait for the griffith update, as I love the car, and the teaser picture looks great. I'm not a fan of rain effects overall (and that driver looks very wet!) but the picture itself looks great.

the snow effect on the griffith preview looks very convincing! i cant wait!!! :eek:
Its a rain effect, and if you see the rim you see it looks like water coming off it. But if you want to see, what snow effect I have used in the past, then this is the one:

http://img168.imageshack.us/my.php?image=quattro12hl2.jpg

However I am still testing out different settings with snow and rain effects, to see what else I can come out with in rain effects, but I may even combine a rain and snow effect someday.

@ LGforceIts been a long time since you last visited, but welcome back into the TVR&FF zone, anyway thanks for your comments. Also you may want to check out my PGR3 gallery, which is also a TDU gallery.

@ JTSnooks Thanks for your comment, but I bet you’re glad you are not the driver getting damp.

Incredible shot of the Griffith 500!!! That rain effect is incredible...looks very real!! A very good shot...I can only imagine the rest of the shots:)

Incredible shot of the Griffith 500!!! That rain effect is incredible...looks very real!! A very good shot...I can only imagine the rest of the shots:)
Thank you, but what do you think about the rain on the rim.

Incredible Indeed!!! Very Nice TVR&FF! 👍
Thanks, anyway when I wake up later, I will be posting the next update up. Anyway I better be off, I have work in the morning, but not until after the update.

----

Remember guys, there is still two request spots remaining in my PGR3 gallery, but the request spots expire this Sunday, so if you missed any request spots in here, you should try and grab one of the last two request spots.

great pic of the TVR. You did a good job on the rim. It looks real shiny:drool:
It’s meant to look like water is coming off the rim, anyway here if the Griffith 500, a bit later then expected folks.

TVR

Click for wallpaper

Click for wallpaper

Very nice mate,, I love the first pic,, Great job with the rim there.. And the last one is awesome too the colors are nice and vivid and I love the angle:tup:

Thanks, but what do you think about the 2nd wallpaper, also the Ferrari 360 Challenge Stradale is up in my PGR3 gallery now, but there is still 2 request spots, which would be a shame to see expire on Sunday guys.

Very nice, the rain picture looks a lot better with the whole pic. Checked out your Ferrari pictures as well, and they're pretty good too. I like how PGR3 is so high-def, it really makes the cars look great. It makes me wonder what the pics looked like before editing though, because a lot of them have odd colors that I'm assuming you did yourself?

Also, I just realized something else that I'd like to see in GT:HD (or GT5): Wheel hubs. No more empty space between the wheel face and the brake disc....but that's off-topic. Nice update :)

Very nice, the rain picture looks a lot better with the whole pic. Checked out your Ferrari pictures as well, and they're pretty good too. I like how PGR3 is so high-def, it really makes the cars look great. It makes me wonder what the pics looked like before editing though, because a lot of them have odd colors that I'm assuming you did yourself?

Also, I just realized something else that I'd like to see in GT:HD (or GT5): Wheel hubs. No more empty space between the wheel face and the brake disc....but that's off-topic. Nice update :)
85% of the time my shots in PGR3 are un edited, but if I ever do any colour editing, I would tell people in a post. Also the only editing I mainly do is blurring jagged edges and background.

And I even highlight the rims sometimes, or some other stuff, but when I do that I tell the people. But I hope GT HD has a better range of photomode options then GT4 and PGR3, also I hope in GT HD there will be more lens and filter options.

As well as an old camera, SLR camera, compact and hybrid camera options, but what I really want to see in GT HD, is allowing people to pick what cars they race in the non GT mode, and how many more cars.

But for good measure GT HD should allow people to add more cars into a photo travel seen, with the cars either moving or not, with different lighting and weather effects even.

And if they do different weather effects, like say rain, I want it to have different rain settings for the rain coming down or not.

----

Gallery News

I am looking to buy a capture card real soon, but hopefully I can buy one before December, which is why I am not getting BF2142 for the PC now. So if I do buy a capture card, which is most likely going to happen, expect to see some videos from me real soon.

This big rain shot is incredible...and in wallpaper looks even better. All the shots are very good, with great quality and cameras. I specially like the 2nd shot, all that green from the car and the stage makes the shot look very beautiful. Well done TVR!!!

2nd wallpaper and 1st thumbnail is my favorites :)
I am so happy with those shots, but thank you for your comment.

This big rain shot is incredible...and in wallpaper looks even better. All the shots are very good, with great quality and cameras. I specially like the 2nd shot, all that green from the car and the stage makes the shot look very beautiful. Well done TVR!!!
Thanks, I am proud how the rain shot still came out, but I will try different color highlights against the rain.

Cool rain effect. Nice shots as usual.

Salu2.alexwrc
Thanks Alex, anyway I will be trying to get the next request up on Saturday, but if I don't get it up on Saturday, then the next request will be up next week most likely.

Ok here is Alexwrc's request.

To: alexwrc - From: TVR&FF
Enjoy October

Click for wallpaper

Click for better image size

Awesome...love this update!! The sky in the last one is so good. This "winter" update is one of your best IMO. Cheers!!

I second Cas, in last one the sky and contrast is awesome, I love it. I also like specially the blur and color of second one. Thanks for taking my request 👍

Salu2.alexwrc

Last shot is amazing mate,, I love the sky there:drool: Awesome update:tup:
Thanks Cascada.

I gotta say the last one's my favorite too. Good update overall though, and I like the snow effect on the first one.
I am happy how the first came out, but thank you.

Awesome...love this update!! The sky in the last one is so good. This "winter" update is one of your best IMO. Cheers!!
I am happy it went down well with you guys.

I second Cas, in last one the sky and contrast is awesome, I love it. I also like specially the blur and color of second one. Thanks for taking my request 👍

Salu2.alexwrc
I'm Glad you enjoyed the return to your request.

----

Anyway, here is a preview of my next update:

img0001pog3.jpg

As real as I can see in the "real world"...looks very good TVR!! Even the car back window looks wet. Bring the final work soon:)

Thanks NTX, anyway that update should be up on Wednesday morning, if I have sometime before work.

Back