TVR&FF's Photomode and Video Zone - 14th November: News "Final"

• Thread starter Pebb
  • 3,856 comments
The very last Civic is pure pwness, awesome bud 👍
Thanks a lot Pink.

Wow, awesome snow drift shot, TVR! The second wallpaper has the blue thing which looks really good.
Thank you for your feedback.

----

Mercedes-Benz

Click for wallpaper

Click for wallpaper

I was just testing out something in the first thumbnail folks.​

Wow, brilliant update, I love the first thumbnail alot.

The other three shots are great action shots aswell, one of my favourite updates from you yet.

Feel free to check out my (updated) gallery.

Awesome rain effect, pretty real and nice. I also love the real levels you applied in second shot. Finally, last two experiments are great too, I like them!

Salu2.alexwrc

The third one is quite, amazing actually. I don't know why, but I have a soft spot for astronomi, and the blue filter on 'the sun I suggest?) reminds me of a pulstar or a supernova. Beautiful! 👍

Wow, brilliant update, I love the first thumbnail alot.

The other three shots are great action shots aswell, one of my favourite updates from you yet.

Feel free to check out my (updated) gallery.
I'm happy how the first wallpaper came out as well.

Awesome rain effect, pretty real and nice. I also love the real levels you applied in second shot. Finally, last two experiments are great too, I like them!

Salu2.alexwrc
Thanks Alex, I am still trying to combine the rain with snow, but that should come together in the future.

The third one is quite, amazing actually. I don't know why, but I have a soft spot for astronomi, and the blue filter on 'the sun I suggest?) reminds me of a pulstar or a supernova. Beautiful! 👍
Thank you Pink for visiting again, anyway the next update should be up on either Friday or this weekend hopefully.

yo man! you have a lot of great shots!! you knoe how to use effects ans things like that :) I have to learn that to haha. keep up the good work (but i'm sure you will anyway)

I try and put a guide together for the rain effects sometime, anyway thanks for visiting mavi, but it has been a long time since you last did. Also if you’re wondering, what car is in my PGR3 gallery now, well it is the Dodge Viper Carbon, and just to let you know the next request will be up on Sunday or next weekend guys.

Sweet shots TVR!!! The rain shot is awesome at big size. The 1st thumb is also interesting, really beautiful effect. The battles shots are also good, the B&W is awesome, good blur U have there.
Well done TVR:)

Sweet shots TVR!!! The rain shot is awesome at big size. The 1st thumb is also interesting, really beautiful effect. The battles shots are also good, the B&W is awesome, good blur U have there.
Well done TVR:)
Thanks NTX for your feedback.

wow!!!! awesome dude!!! lovin it all. especially the rain effect Merc's. makes me think of getting photoshop! love it keep it up!

check out my gallery some time. i'd love to know what you think of my work!

wow!!!! awesome dude!!! lovin it all. especially the rain effect Merc's. makes me think of getting photoshop! love it keep it up!

check out my gallery some time. i'd love to know what you think of my work!
Thanks for visiting.

The second wallpaper shot is more to my style. The first one is good as well.
I am happy how that shot also turned out.

--

I am still trying to get use to the lasso tool to get a better background blur, but I reckon I may need to invest in a nice graphics tablet to do better in Photoshop. Anyway here is George Morley’s 120d request, also in the 2nd wallpaper I was testing out something else.

----

To: George Morley - From: TVR&FF
Enjoy October George Morley

Click for wallpaper

Click for wallpaper

If anyone wants any border versions, please PM me, which one.

Looks great TVR. I really like the 2nd shot. It looks like the BMW is goin so fast the paint is peeling off! Suave work man!
I tried to make the background look better in motion using the lasso and motion blur tool, but that did not go to plan, however I am happy it turned out the other way.

----

And guys as a heads up, there is a true classic up in my PGR3 gallery now, as well as the Dodge Viper Carbon update on page 11 of my PGR3 gallery.

Nice update TVR. I like the second wallpaper/last thumb, the sliding is amazing with that camera. I'm not sure about the look of first blurring, but I tried it many times. The image seems "rare" for me, or unbelieveable, rather you liked that ghost effect :)

About the lasso tool, I supose you have tried some methos in PS. I usually use (As many people) the poligonal tool, it's very quick, and you doesn't need any tablet. For maximum resolution is better to use vectors as you know, but for 72dpi the poligonal tool is just enough.

I've acquired a Trust tablet last week, but it have a problem... and althought you were a great drawer, they aren't the same. The feelings of the paper is different than the plastic. If someone have tried a Trsut and a Wacom, could be interesting to know a comparative since the personal experience.

Salu2.alexwrc

Nice update TVR. I like the second wallpaper/last thumb, the sliding is amazing with that camera. I'm not sure about the look of first blurring, but I tried it many times. The image seems "rare" for me, or unbelieveable, rather you liked that ghost effect :)

About the lasso tool, I supose you have tried some methos in PS. I usually use (As many people) the poligonal tool, it's very quick, and you doesn't need any tablet. For maximum resolution is better to use vectors as you know, but for 72dpi the poligonal tool is just enough.

I've acquired a Trust tablet last week, but it have a problem... and althought you were a great drawer, they aren't the same. The feelings of the paper is different than the plastic. If someone have tried a Trsut and a Wacom, could be interesting to know a comparative since the personal experience.

Salu2.alexwrc
So it seems the first shot went to plan then, anyway thanks Alex, also the last request for October will be up on either Monday or Tuesday folks.

Love the 1st wallpaper, what an amazing speed that 120d is...WOW
On the 2nd wallpaper what I like most its the headlights, a great effect that its well combined with he blur, really nice done!!
The thumbs shots are also good, I see the 2nd wallpaper its a more "worked" version of the 2nd thumb...what a difference...but looks also cool the "normal" shot TVR. Congrats!!

Very nice update, you tried out some cool effects and they work really well. As for your PGR3 gallery, SWEET! The Countach is one of my favorite cars of all time (even though it sucks), and it looks really mean in those shots. Very cool :)

Love the 1st wallpaper, what an amazing speed that 120d is...WOW
On the 2nd wallpaper what I like most its the headlights, a great effect that its well combined with he blur, really nice done!!
The thumbs shots are also good, I see the 2nd wallpaper its a more "worked" version of the 2nd thumb...what a difference...but looks also cool the "normal" shot TVR. Congrats!!
Thanks yet again for another comment NTX, also you like one of the regulars who replies in here.

Very nice update, you tried out some cool effects and they work really well. As for your PGR3 gallery, SWEET! The Countach is one of my favorite cars of all time (even though it sucks), and it looks really mean in those shots. Very cool :)
Thank you for dropping by and leaving some feedback.

----

I will not be on GTP for most of next Saturday, because I am most likely going to be heading off to MPH 06 in London guys.

awesome updates. i love the snow and rain effects. very nice!
Thanks for your feedback on the snow and rain, but I am always trying to take the rain and snow a bit further, I have ideas, but I need to work on getting them to work.

i'm surprised that i've not been here before :lol: great work man, keep it up, 👍 i know how to get the rain effect, but haven't used it yet :D
Thanks for dropping by, however there are other people who do not drop by, but I am not naming names. Anyway I am glad you decided to make a reply, anyway thanks.

So many great shots. I can't believe some of the talent on this site. You make normal GT4 pics look amazing. Great work, love the name also. Can't wait for Ferrari's in the next GT. 👍

Take a look at my new gallery, just started yesterday. Would be nice to hear your opinions or suggestions. :)

So many great shots. I can't believe some of the talent on this site. You make normal GT4 pics look amazing. Great work, love the name also. Can't wait for Ferrari's in the next GT. 👍

Take a look at my new gallery, just started yesterday. Would be nice to hear your opinions or suggestions. :)
Since it seems GTHD is most likely going to have an online mode for players, would you join in online photomode shoots in GTHD and GT5? Anyway thanks Drift, and good news guys I found a tool to make cutting out cars more easy, but it still takes time to do.

And one more thing Drift, please check out my PGR3 gallery, this message goes to anyone yet to have checked it out.

Thanks GT4_Rule, also what do you think about me finding a good plug in for cutting cars out of the background so the background can get some better work done on it. Anyway guys the place, where I will be at on Saturday is MPH 06 in London, so hopefully I will get Jeremy Clarkson’s Autograph, also the CCX should be at MPH 06.

And before I head off to get something to eat, here are the other main cars at MPH 06, as quoted by MSN and Piston Heads:

New Jaguar XKR
Caparo T1
Pagani Zonda F
Spyker Paris-Peking Concept
Maserati MC12 Corsa - Piston Heads said this will also be at MPH 06.

I know what you’re talking about, but these are my thoughts:

GT4 shot unedited with good in-game settings - The Base
GT4 car shot edited in PhotoShop with out an un-edited blur on the background - First layer topping

Edited background with a better blur combined with the already edited GT4 car shots - The main topping

----

Also sorry if it sounded more like a cooking recipe, but that’s one of my own examples on edited shots, however once I fully learn the easier tool, then my shots will look much better.

Also once the MPH 06 shots go up in my Car Events and motorsport photos topic, I will tell you lot.

That second shot is amazing mate:tup: The lights of the car really make it stand out:drool: Awesome update:tup:
Thanks once again for leaving a comment. Anyway I am still getting use to that plug-in, which I am using to cut out the car, but I am making process, which means preview time for a remix:

astradtm5pqn0.jpg

(Preview shot is still a work in process)

Back